Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's picking Jamaine Ortiz to upset Lomachenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's picking Jamaine Ortiz to upset Lomachenko?

I really want to go this route with my betting this weekend. Ortiz is nearly a decade younger, bigger, and has the speed advantage.

Yes, although Loma bent Commey over last time out, I think father time has caught up to him and he will get beaten.

50 bucks on Ortiz.

It’s definitely a possibility. Loma is old and is past his peak. Problem is has he gone down far enough for guy like Ortiz to whip him. I’ll watch it.

Comment

If Loma's shoulder is solid it's no contest.

Comment

While we haven't seen Loma fight in forever, I feel that throwing $1,500 on Loma to win $100 is the more realistic outcome. It's currently not even on the Draft Kings app to bet, but if it shows up and the number gets better because a lot of people are throwing money on Ortiz I'll bet it. If the odds come down to say -1100 I'd throw $110 to win $10 on it, just for fun.
        TheIronMike TheIronMike likes this.

Comment

Not me. Former sparring partner who drew with Adorno? Nah, not winning.

Comment

hell no. Decision win for lomachenko and he'll be sacrificed to Haney or Shakur.
            TheIronMike TheIronMike likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mromano View Post
              While we haven't seen Loma fight in forever, I feel that throwing $1,500 on Loma to win $100 is the more realistic outcome. It's currently not even on the Draft Kings app to bet, but if it shows up and the number gets better because a lot of people are throwing money on Ortiz I'll bet it. If the odds come down to say -1100 I'd throw $110 to win $10 on it, just for fun.
              I use Bovada, they have almost every boxing line imaginable
              mromano mromano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                hell no. Decision win for lomachenko and he'll be sacrificed to Haney or Shakur.
                This is what I'm afraid of in regards to fair judging

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                  To be honest, I will only watch Haney`s or Stevenson`s boring ass ever again if they fight Loma or Davis.
                  El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mromano View Post
                    Forever? Its only been 10 months.

Comment

Working...
                    X