Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Cotto beats Pacquiao and Mayweather withouth controversy, is he #1 p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
    but pac does?
    Only thing Pac has that can bother Floyd is more speed than him, but if I had to choose a winner at WW without seeign the Cotto fight I wiould have to pick Mayweather. I will not make a choice until after the Cotto fight. Also mayweather is a bigegr guy then he was in 2007.

Comment

but pac does?
      Only thing Pac has that can bother Floyd is more speed than him, but if I had to choose a winner at WW without seeing the Cotto fight I would have to pick Mayweather. I will not make a choice until after the Cotto fight. Also mayweather is a bigger guy then he was in 2007.

Comment

but pac does?
        Pacquiao has the speed, and would be able to catch him. However without seeing the Cotto fight I would pick Mayweather. Come forward fighters do not do well against him.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          . Cotto would have no chance against Mayweather.
          According to you a hater and his nuthuggers, if Cotto is such an easy fight then Floyd should have no excuses to fight him after Cotto beats Pac. Let's see if it will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
            If he beats the both of them I'd give him the #1 P4P. Of course, he'd be bigger than both, and the only times he has faced bigger people (Marg and Clottey) he didn't look too good. He'd probably be the least talented #1 P4P ever.

Also, I'd like to add that the people who think if he beats Pac he goes to #1 are crazy. I remember when Hatton kept saying that his fight against Pac was for the P4P title and everyone laughed at him. Cotto is even bigger than Hatton, and Pac is fighting at a higher weight, so no way in hell Cotto will get the P4P title even if he KOs Pac in round 1. It's a bad reflection on Cotto that he's not the favorite in this fight, despite being universally recognized as one of the top 3 WWs, and as the #1 WW by many.
            Cotto did mess you up, when he blowed you and your girl off.

You are a true hater My man!!!!

Comment

IMO he does that then he a ATG

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                According to you a hater and his nuthuggers, if Cotto is such an easy fight then Floyd should have no excuses to fight him after Cotto beats Pac. Let's see if it will happen.
                Says a Cotto stan. Cotto couldn't avoid Margaritos slow ass shots. Mayweather would have a field day with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post

He wanted Cotto to kiss him and tell him that he loved him.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    Pacquiao has the speed, and would be able to catch him. However without seeing the Cotto fight I would pick Mayweather. Come forward fighters do not do well against him.
                    and boxing floyd will be better?

the way you beat boxers is by pressure.

just because no one can do it doesn't mean it's not the way to beat him.

no one in this era can outbox floyd. going forward is the only option.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post

cotto blew him?

Comment

Working...
                      X