Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Cotto beats Pacquiao and Mayweather withouth controversy, is he #1 p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
    if he beats pac and floyd, cotto will definitely be #1
    yup.

if amir khan beats pac and floyd he'd be #1 too.

don't mean it's gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      His soul was stolen regardless, and he had to go into hiding for years afterwards.
      Are you really a Nigerian?

Comment

I did not see the Mayweather part. If he beats them both, he is P4P number one without a doubt. Will he do it? No ****ing way.
        GLAD U NOTICE NOW.

TIME WILL TELL BRO... TIME WILL TELL!!

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
          ******ed hater,according to you if Cotto beats both Pac and Mayweather then Hopkins or JMM should be number one. Goddamn you're ******ed hater, if Cotto beats both of them he would not only be #1 p4p but hands down the best fighter of this decade.
          You guys really can not read. I said beating Pacquiao wouldn't make him number one. If he beats Pacquiao and May he is number one. However if that happens Chad Dawson should be able to beat the Klitscko brothers. Cotto would have no chance against Mayweather.

Comment

you guys really can not read. I said beating pacquiao wouldn't make him number one. If he beats pacquiao and may he is number one. However if that happens chad dawson should be able to beat the klitscko brothers. cotto would have no chance against mayweather.
            but pac does?

Comment

Btw... I thinkk pbf beat cotto by d.

Comment

Compare this.

To this.
                compare this:

to this:

those 2 got round.

Comment

You guys really can not read. I said beating Pacquiao wouldn't make him number one. If he beats Pacquiao and May he is number one. However if that happens Chad Dawson should be able to beat the Klitscko brothers. Cotto would have no chance against Mayweather.
                  You're the one who can't read look at the thread title.

Comment

If he beats the both of them I'd give him the #1 P4P. Of course, he'd be bigger than both, and the only times he has faced bigger people (Marg and Clottey) he didn't look too good. He'd probably be the least talented #1 P4P ever.

Also, I'd like to add that the people who think if he beats Pac he goes to #1 are crazy. I remember when Hatton kept saying that his fight against Pac was for the P4P title and everyone laughed at him. Cotto is even bigger than Hatton, and Pac is fighting at a higher weight, so no way in hell Cotto will get the P4P title even if he KOs Pac in round 1. It's a bad reflection on Cotto that he's not the favorite in this fight, despite being universally recognized as one of the top 3 WWs, and as the #1 WW by many.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                      but pac does?
                      better chance than cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X