Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Schofield Knocks Daniel Rosas Out In 97 Seconds; Calls For Marc Castro, Keyshawn Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

That is correct. PBC has no Mexican stars. Meanwhile Mayweather and Mosley were with goldenboy.
    Benavidez, Santa Cruz, pitbull, are nothing to you I suppose? You idiots get on here and say anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Just like Benavidez won't get any support from the Africans for beating up blacks on pbc.
      What are you talking about? Benavidez gets plenty of love at the PBC. Just say you're prejudice and keep it moving
      Amir Imam Amir Imam likes this.

Comment

I see dead people

The Scofield Reference Bible is a widely circulated study Bible edited and annotated by the American Bible student Cyrus I. Scofield, which popularized dispensationalism at the beginning of the 20th century. Wikipedia
        Originally published: 1909
        Editor: C. I. Scofield
        BLASTER1 BLASTER1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tkoboxingscene View Post

What are you talking about? Benavidez gets plenty of love at the PBC. Just say you're prejudice and keep it moving
          Dude Mexican people are going to take over our stolen lands.

Azteca power..

you are right Mexican boxers get love…

Black females love Mexican Machismo

I still say that Meldric Taylor deserved that win vs Chavez Sr.

it still bothers me and hurts to watch

Comment

I hope, for Schofield's sake, that Floyd and Oscar can begin to work together! Kid Austin is gonna need dance partners for 2023! GBP has Jousce "Tito" Gonzalez. He's 5'9", fighting at 135, 13-0-1 w/ 12 KOs! Sounds like a perfect opponent for Floyd, and it's an in-house fight! Of course there's Jo Jo and Zepeda, but neither of them are gonna fight this Kid, with no name and no titles!

Comment

Benavidez, Santa Cruz, pitbull, are nothing to you I suppose? You idiots get on here and say anything.
              Brandon Figueroa, Rey Vargas, Sebastian Fundora, and Andy Ruiz! Haters are gonna hate! PBC has the most diverse stable in boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Dude Mexican people are going to take over our stolen lands.

Azteca power..

you are right Mexican boxers get love…

Black females love Mexican Machismo

I still say that Meldric Taylor deserved that win vs Chavez Sr.

it still bothers me and hurts to watch
                WTF????? Man I don't know what happened in your life but God bless you man and I hope you get it together.
                Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

This kid is a breath of fresh air in the already talent rich lightweight division, I see big things in store for this young man plus it was refreshing to hear his story with his dad and to listen to a young man smile and speak well. The future is brite!

Comment

They are not super stars. Pitbull was supposed to be fed to Gervonta, but it back fire.
                    PBC is pure black content. It obvious.
                    obvious. Good thing they will go out business soon with their mismatches and unwanted PPVs.

Comment

Very impressed with Schofield; I like his athleticism, ring IQ and punch selection. Has some good pop and dedicated body attack. Has a good story and would be easy to market.

Comment

Working...
                      X