Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant On Drilling Dirrell: I'd Say It'd Be Best Knockout Of My Career, Knockout Of The Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'll never let this white boy beat me" ~ Anthony Dirrell Bwahahaha, another racist clown eating his words...and the canvas.

MrFynest MrFynest likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post

I can see why, pillow fist plant won’t ko anyone who isn’t a shot has been… let me see his ass ko someone ranked top 10 in their prime… won’t happen
      Shot has been? I know saying that helps you sleep at night. The man is a dog and has been KOd once in his career. Plant literally took one of the top boxers in the sport to the 11th round. I swear, some of you need to keep to the Minecraft forums where it better suits your psyche.
      greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tag, You're Hit View Post
        Haters gonna hate. Not even a KO of the year contender is gonna stop that. Plant is a gifted boxer and has enough power to be dangerous and keep his opponents honest. I'd say he probably hits - for his weight class - harder than Floyd did at 147/154 or Haney, but at near the same level of boxing prowess. And Floyd and Haney hit hard enough to stop their opponents from walking right in. That said, I like this more aggressive Plant (any boxer, really - including Haney's last performance). Hopefully, Breadman continues to make him see there's more "food on the table" when he fights. At the highest levels of competition you're going to get less knockouts, so this "let me see his ass ko someone ranked top 10 in their prime… won’t happen" commentary is nonsense.

As for fights against Benavidez and Charlo, those are real fights. Both those guys box well - if not as well as Plant - and have more power. I'd favor either of them over Plant right now, but they should be really good fights.
        Of course it’s nonsense. It comes from fan bois that DNSAB.
        Tag, You're Hit Tag, You're Hit likes this.

Comment

I loved the throwing dirt on him after the KO

Comment

Dirrell is racist as hell, similar to Bernard Hopkins when he was talking crap about not letting a White Boy beat him when he fought Calzaghe. If a white person said the same thing about a black person, that would be OUTRAGE, so why not the same outrage when a black says it about a white? Let’s get this straight: ALL races can be racist, not just white people! Dirrell deserved to be KTFO for his comments alone.

Comment

Very impressive knock out Mr Plant you gained a fan a in me that’s for sure
              keep winning… stay hungry to remain at the top

Comment

The result was expected, but the KO wasn't. After Plant's loss to Canelo, this was a low risk tune up against the same Dirrell who struggled with Yildrim and could only draw with Kyrone Davis. But Dirrell was part of the previous wave of 168lbers and has had a long career so it might be best he retires now, but I wouldn't be shocked if they threw him in against Morrell Jr next year - which would be a really bad idea at this point.
                Last edited by Body the jab; 10-17-2022, 02:13 PM.

Comment

It’s not like he has many KOs to choose from
                  Last edited by killakali; 10-17-2022, 02:13 PM.

Comment

KO of the year for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
                      Dirrell is racist as hell, similar to Bernard Hopkins when he was talking crap about not letting a White Boy beat him when he fought Calzaghe. If a white person said the same thing about a black person, that would be OUTRAGE, so why not the same outrage when a black says it about a white? Let’s get this straight: ALL races can be racist, not just white people! Dirrell deserved to be KTFO for his comments alone.
                      Agreed. That was uncalled for. If it was the other way around Caleb would've definitely caught alot of heat. Maybe people wanting to cancel him (and rightfully so).
                      I like both Dirrell brothers but lost respect for Anthony after that comment.

Comment

Working...
                      X