Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: To Me Savannah Marshall Probably Only Won Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-Rex Shields clearly won this fight

Comment

Both of these women gained new respect for the fight they put on. I was impressed with Marshall but ESPECIALLY impressed with Shields going to war with a puncher and gutting it out with style added. This elevated the sport for women. 7-3 sounds about right for Shields.

Comment

3 MAX

Shields was in Full Control even against the Ropes never in any real danger. Took the fight straight to Marshall after all the talk about "POWER"

Nothing but respect to both Ladies though, that was a Special Day for Women Boxing for sure, Trailblazing! Disappointed that the Women did not support this even MORE in this current ERA especially in which Hollywood, Music Industry and everything else is Celebrating Women. Women have to Support Women events like this if you want Women Boxers and Women Athletes In General to get "EQUAL PAY". The live Crowd was Majority Men and even Online and Social Media, Majority Men talking about the fight. Not many Celebrity Women Supporting, only Rosie Perez who is a long time HUGE boxing fans but yeah LADIES! Women come out Half Naked to Tank Davis fights all Ring Side in GROUPS LMFAO then Damn it Support your Fellow Women Athletes Too!

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post

Not a Shields fan here but I have to admit I was impress by the class and respect she showed in post fight ... Maybe there's hope for saving her soul ...
          Who the hell are U, save your own self MF'er!

Comment

I had it 7-3 for Shields.

6-4 for Claressa is the absolute most rounds you could possibly give Marshall, and that's being very generous to Savannah.

Comment

Great fight, better than most men's fights, action packed yet technical. Respect to these two great athletes.

Comment

still eating crow hahahaha. I like Marshall, but there is no way she was going to win that fight. I told you silly mfers this
                Last edited by buddyr; 10-16-2022, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X