Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Destroys Robert Helenius With Vicious Knockout in One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who is in charge of finding and signing Prospects with PBC, whoever is don't know talent at all

Joey Spence and Vito both have gotten a TON of Exposure on FOX and neither of them have impressed me YET
    real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      who is in charge of finding and signing Prospects with PBC, whoever is don't know talent at all

Joey Spence and Vito both have gotten a TON of Exposure on FOX and neither of them have impressed me YET
      Mielnicki is on the card for the same reason PBC used to put that Irish-American guy on the Fox free prelims - a purely cynical play to get interest from casuals and non boxing fans by putting white faces on the card.

And it works. Meilnick said he sold almost 500 tickets for this fight…. If he sold even half of that, that is insane for a prelim fighter. He’s a bum, but they’re gonna keep putting him on cards fighting no-hopers as long as he sells tickets.
      sicko sicko likes this.

Comment

I haven't seen anything stand out about Vito either. Usually by now prospects show some sort of attribute, speed, power, skill and I really don't see anything that sticks out for Vito.
        sicko sicko likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

Mielnicki is on the card for the same reason PBC used to put that Irish-American guy on the Fox free prelims - a purely cynical play to get interest from casuals and non boxing fans by putting white faces on the card.

And it works. Meilnick said he sold almost 500 tickets for this fight…. If he sold even half of that, that is insane for a prelim fighter. He’s a bum, but they’re gonna keep putting him on cards fighting no-hopers as long as he sells tickets.
          Ethnic pandering is as old as the sport.

Should get built up again he brought Poles out in droves.....

Comment

Mielnicki kinda MEH ................................................

Comment

Not sure about Spencer, though he seems to be improving a bit & is a level above Vito imo (Spencer stopped this Ponce guy in the 5th when they fought).

Vito sells tickets and his dad is a pretty well connected promoter that’s been in the sport awhile, so I assume that’s why he keeps getting Tv slots

Comment

Here's hoping Frank Sanchez shows he can do more than box and step it up

Comment

i feel like helenius is takign a dive tonight

Comment

Lol first fight on a $75 PPV and they're already apologizing for audio issues.

Brother Mouzone Brother Mouzone likes this.

Comment

Do you think the Gary Russell brothers call each other something other than Gary for convenience? Like Gary 1, Gary 2?

Comment

Working...
                      X