Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye Mosley, what?

Comment

• Originally posted by King Flawless View Post
      A jealous half-Mexican disgrace, this clown is. Name me a top American fighter Mosley has beaten? People forget this man is a drug cheat and is ducking Paul Williams
      "A jealous half-mexican disgrace." LOL. Still upset over the MargaCheato knockout?

Fact of the matter is, Mosley's claim to Mayweather is legit and needs to be answered by Floyd. I know Floyd wants to fight Pacquiao for the most money out there but unless he retires immediately thereafter he still has to face Mosley at some point soon.

But here's the real problem, one man named Miguel Cotto is standing in the way of a major show down between Floyd and Pacquiao happening. Cotto will spoil the fun and force a mega fight with Mayweather. I know that is not a politically correct statement but nonetheless it is a Correct statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Floyd seen what Shane did to the Man he turned down 9 million to fight!!!
        He wants no part of that
        You got that right.

Comment

• shane i hate floyd but he called you out ages ago and you said no way now.....you get what you gave... i hate floyd but shane is really gettin on my nerves his inactivity doesnt impress anyone

Comment

• golden boy seems to be on a grimes one lately. stickin nose into sht. mosley is a beast but hes no where near floyd as far as skill and overall boxer. this is coming from the same dude who was "unknowingly" taking the cream and the clear from Balco. thats some heavy duty barry bonds **** u know what ur taking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radical View Post
              You got that right.
              Got what right? Who offered Floyd 9MiL to fight? I know you
              dont mean Margarito because it wasnt 9MiL. Before you agree
              with someone, let it be an actual fact.

Comment

• Boxing in its best

This sport, previously called boxing, has changed so much that people are already buying a totally new sport called "something else but boxing". We saw last Saturday what happens when money ( and I'm not referring to the Money we all know and now remember) gets between the spirit of fair competition and credibility in what our fathers knew as boxing. JMM sold his fifth lost. He got a lot of money (and Money too). But, who can blame JMM for reaping what he sow? And I say this in every possible sense (doing wrong by accepting Money's weight and not refusing to fight or doing right by cashing that check and thinking about his family and their future). The guy is 36 years old!! He is not getting any younger (we can see how in his previous fights, experience helped him winning the fights). Mexican comentators were saying JMM was the reigning pride of Mexico. I agree but for what he has done previously in his career. Not for last Saturday night. Marquez knew he did not gain that speed he was looking for (just like Nacho did). He also knew the difference in weight was going to be overwhelming. At the end, just following the philosophy of this new sport, money talked. When people like Oscar de la Hoya and Bob Arum appears more in the media that the actual fighters, it's not a shocker that the sport they're leading is ruled by money. We don't see many good fights because promoters disagree almost in everything. But fighters also have their part. They are looking for wealth. When money is driving the car, don't get surprise that the final destination is not the ring but the bank.
                Congratulations to Marquez for making good money. Congratulations to Money for entering the scene again by performing well. Congratulations to Oscar de la Hoya because he pulled this off this time. He convinced almost everyone that there was nothing better on TV that Saturday night than watching a new soap opera called "What is left of boxing".

Don't get wrong guys. I love boxing. I just can't stand watching this uneven fights. Another one is coming. The result is going to be the same one: Bob Arum making tons of money and one fighter loosing his credibility, despite the result.

Comment

• Is it true that PBF is coming back to have 4 fights? So now, there are 3 left. I think this is what's going to happen most likely, and the fans just need to be patient.

If Pacman wins, it's the "mega fight" people have been asking for since the return of Mayweather. By Pacman beating Cotto, it's showing that he has moved up in weight comfortably to fight at 142-147. It's the same increase in weight Floyd accomplished through the years, so there should be no reason to say that Mayweather won because of the huge size advantage at this point. After this fight, Mayweather is going to give Mosley his due, because the hype will still be up there and people will still be saying how he has "ducked" Mosley. With the increased interest in this fight, now it makes more money than if these two had fought in January of 2010. Everybody wins, including the fans.

If Cotto wins, then Mayweather goes straight to Mosley to build anticipation for Cotto after.

That's 3 fights in total with the different outcomes of Cotto Pacman, well the 4th...Paul Williams at 154, maybe at this time it actually becomes a huge interest from the casual fans too and not just the boxing fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                    Kanye Mosley, what?
                    lol thats a good one

Comment

• I think JMM is one of the better fighters on Floyd's resume as it looks actually. I viewed him as a lot more skilled than Baldomir. The problem was he had to fight a guy who didn't bother to make the weight. Hell, that is something that Castillo is broke for and he doesn't have the money that Mayweather does. That isn't right to me at all. If you are going to destroy a guy's career for it, don't let another guy off the hook for doing it against a smaller guy. It was a classless thing to do on Floyd's part.

Comment

Working...
                      X