Shane Mosley: "I Wasn't Impressed By Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simply Shamefull Mosley

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
    ur nuts, SSM is one Bad Mother****er....
    SSM is one Bad Mother*****Chump.....
    He ran from Paul Williams and don't want another fight with Miguel Cotto!!! He is even scared of fighting Joshua Clottey. Mosley barely beat Ricardo, so how is he so bad? Just tell me! Mosley used to get respect from me, but lately he's been acting like a little *****!!!!
    He have Andre Berto, Joshua Clottey, Kermit Cintron and a host of other WWs to choose from; but I don't think he really want to fight them. He would if it meant a big money matchup because he is broke from his wife and can't sell a fight. He called out Manny and Manny is even smaller than Marquez; then he accuses Mayweather of fighting a smaller guy.
    Sugar Shame Mosley is becoming a real joke in my eyes! Paul Williams begged him for a fight but what did he have to say about that? Nothing because he was scared as hell!!! Mayweather called him out twice in the past and did he take the challenge? Because he know in his heart that he can't beat Mayweather and the only reason he is calling him out now is because is old and broke and need a big payday before his career is over.........

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRayRealist View Post
      SSM is one Bad Mother*****Chump.....
      He ran from Paul Williams and don't want another fight with Miguel Cotto!!! He is even scared of fighting Joshua Clottey. Mosley barely beat Ricardo, so how is he so bad? Just tell me! Mosley used to get respect from me, but lately he's been acting like a little *****!!!!
      He have Andre Berto, Joshua Clottey, Kermit Cintron and a host of other WWs to choose from; but I don't think he really want to fight them. He would if it meant a big money matchup because he is broke from his wife and can't sell a fight. He called out Manny and Manny is even smaller than Marquez; then he accuses Mayweather of fighting a smaller guy.
      Sugar Shame Mosley is becoming a real joke in my eyes! Paul Williams begged him for a fight but what did he have to say about that? Nothing because he was scared as hell!!! Mayweather called him out twice in the past and did he take the challenge? Because he know in his heart that he can't beat Mayweather and the only reason he is calling him out now is because is old and broke and need a big payday before his career is over.........
      tell floyd to stop ducking mosley

Comment

• Sissy Shame Mosley

Originally posted by dolladub22 View Post
        I never seen Mayweather caLL out Mosley!! I heard him say Mosley might b coming back to 147 and I'm willin to make a fight with him which is a LIE!! We aLL seen Mosley go to his face sept. 19th and asked Mayweather when are they gonna fight...Mayweather talkin bout basketball and how great of a fighter Sugar Shane is...Mayweather #5 til he prove himself!!
        dolladub you need to get with the program dude. Mayweather called his punk ass out twice in the past and he didn't accept the challenge then and he don't deserve the payday now. You seem to hate on Mayweather which is fine to me; but don't get it twisted..
        Paul Williams called out Mosley and Mosley simply turned it down. Mayweather called him out twice and he simply turned him down as well. Fighters like Mayweather have pride in themselves and it's not about being scared, but more about making money. Mosley had a fight set up against Judah and Clottey and they both fell through for some unknown reason!!!
        Mosley can fight Berto right now if he'd like to have some kind of bargaining power to set up a fight against either of the elites (Mayweather, Pacquiao or Cotto) instead of sitting on a shelf and not fighting at all. Make himself marketable so someone would want to see him fight. Boxing is a business just like any other business!!! You can't do nothing to make yourself marketable and then ask the fighter that made himself marketable for a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRayRealist View Post
          don't want another fight with Miguel Cotto!!!
          He said he'd fight Cotto again, just not in New york, get your **** straight

Comment

• lol........................

Comment

Working...
            X