No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley: "I Wasn't Impressed By Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Flawless View Post
    A jealous half-Mexican disgrace, this clown is. Name me a top American fighter Mosley has beaten? People forget this man is a drug cheat and is ducking Paul Williams
    ur nuts, SSM is one Bad Mother****er....

Comment

A jealous half-Mexican disgrace, this clown is. Name me a top American fighter Mosley has beaten? People forget this man is a drug cheat and is ducking Paul Williams
      Mayweathers ducking the whole division.

Comment

Atleast Shane is following through.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
          Shane is improving his PR skills. He needs to do more of this otherwise he'll never get fights.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease. He's gotta mouth off all the time and get into Floyds head at night until he can't be avoided.

Though Floyds such a ***** he might avoid him anyway.

LOL @ your avatar.. Youre pathetic, kind sir

Comment

I'm wondering if that's worse than being a weigh-in cheat and ducking Shane Mosley...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
              LOL @ your avatar.. Youre pathetic, kind sir
              Don't be mad cuz' a blown up FW was landing beautiful punches on the runner.

JMM is a beast.

When Floyd moves up to fight BHop at 60' or 68' get back to me chump.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                Most before the fight had agreed that the 2 yr layoff wouldn't effect Mayweather much. A lot of Floyd fans brought up the argument that Mayweather is a gym rat and always keeps himself in shape. If you take that into consideration I can see where Mosley is coming from.
                Does that mean his toothache is better now , people forget Floyd said yes already and now it suits Mosley as a long service payday , Floyd is supposed to jump , dont work that way Shane ,,,, we have to wait and see what Floyd does but one thing for sur MOsley Cotto or Pac dont fight Floyd after 2 years off first up , so lets see what happens now the cobwebs are shaken out .

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
                  Shane is improving his PR skills. He needs to do more of this otherwise he'll never get fights.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease. He's gotta mouth off all the time and get into Floyds head at night until he can't be avoided.

Though Floyds such a ***** he might avoid him anyway.

Nothing more ***** than calling someone else a ***** over the internet LMAO

Comment

Shane has a point......but I was impressed with his reflexes and the defensive clinic he put on......his offense for a while was one punch at a time and that didn't impress me.......but he picked it up down the stretch!!!......I dont hate I congradulate!!!.......but Shane will make Floyd dig deeper than ANY fighter he's EVER faced if they get it on!!!......Shane is the ONLY man that is a threat to Floyd's "0" imo

Comment

shane mosley did'nt agree with the pbf vs jmm fight but he agreed with the de la hoya pac fight. oscar towers over pac. even though he got his ass whipped de la hoya just could'nt do anything because the weight killed his body. shane's sorry ass needs to shut up.

Comment

Working...
                      X