Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos Says Haney Might Make P4P List 'If He Can Stop Me'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First I just hope it turns into a good fight, sometimes you are just wanting to see a fighter develop other times you want to see a fighter get hurt and knocked down a few levels.....I would like to see Kambo rise above his limitations and hurt that boy on several levels. After that he can fade into insignifigence he would have done his part for boxing......That is how the fight game is with me from time to time.....You see a fighter watch him begin to get some ink, start to work on his strenghts and then yet he keeps opening his mouth and you want someone to shut it for him......that is how I look at Haney.........And if it don't happen tonight it will by someone else on a later date.

Comment

Originally posted by TBOXING245 View Post
      haney arrived on the scale very exhausted so he will push himself to 140 never I say well never he will beat lomachenko there are levels in boxing and lomachenko is at another level than any other 135 pounds
      Yes, he looked really drained, very tight at the weight. He looked like he needs to go to 140 asap

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post

Kambosos doesn't wanna be held and hit all night again. Haney is a very limited boxer hiding behind illegal tactics.
        "...limited boxer..."

...yeah.

And don't come back with "all he did was jab DOE!" Because that's not true.

You saw what you wanted to see.

You expected Kambosos to do more. He FAILED you. Haney did exactly what he was expected to do - and "CM Punk" had no answers.

And in the response to that video, we explained why:

Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 10-15-2022, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Why would Kambosos even make that statement SMH
          Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

a win for kambo is surviving till the final bell in his head maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post

Kambosos doesn't wanna be held and hit all night again. Haney is a very limited boxer hiding behind illegal tactics.
              lame excuses to defend kambosos inability to be effective even with home field advantage

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                Is he trying to talk Haney into going for a KO?
                That was my first thought. Anything to get Haney to hold less and fight more.

Comment

Working...
                X