Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Algieri Says He Was Struck By Benn's Physical Transformation Between Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Show me examples of Benn being bigger when at Welter?

So you agree Wilder got much bigger? You said getting much bigger means you're on PED's. Your logic is all over the place as per usual.

Wilder didn't test clean. He just didn't fail. There's a huge difference. Tell me how Wilder put on so much lean muscle in such a short space of time?
    Nahhhhh., that’s not how it works lil ***** boy, you’re making the outrageous claims, therefore, YOU have to present evidence supporting your claim. Don’t have any? Wilder was clean, so just get back down on ur knees and keep being a ***** to another man like the lil ***** boy you are. Ben is ur daddy, ask daddy how u should respond lil boy!

Comment

algieri would be struck about another man's physical transformation.

i dont know how anybody can see algieri and think that's a hetero***ual man.

i really dont.

Comment

I expect Benn is dirty. And Hearn knew, or tried hard not to know.

But let’s consider Algieri’s claims in light of his subsequent work doing commentary at DAZN.

If you were KO’d by the house fighter,
        and everyone was telling you he was on PEDs, would you turn around and work happily for the house?

Maybe you would, and think nothing of it. But I wonder if after these remarks, he’ll get any more calls. Then again, Golden Boy might put him on…just to rub it in with Hearn!

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

Clomiphene is not a steroid.
          You're absolutely right it's a non-steroidal oral medication. the reason that it's a banned drug in boxing, is because it boost sport performance.
          It help's athlete's gain weight, energy, it's basically a stimulant that impact's testosterone level's, and body builder's have been known to use it.
          Last edited by Boricua181; 10-12-2022, 07:58 AM.
          TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

You're absolutely right it's a non-steroidal oral medication. the reason that it's a banned drug in boxing, is because it boost sport performance.
            It help's athlete's gain weight , energy, it's basically a stimulant that impact's testosterone level's, and body builder's have been known to use it.
            Right, to be clear, I wasn’t suggesting it was a vitamin, but rather clarifying that it wasn’t specifically a steroid.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

Right, to be clear, I wasn’t suggesting it was a vitamin, but rather clarifying that it wasn’t specifically a steroid.
              Right but it can be used to cleanse hide steroid use, I just saw a video on you tube by Blue Blood sports, where he was a Chinese Dr. who has worked with both Tyson Fury, and Connor Been.
              In which he was explaining how athlete's can actually use it to mask the use of steroid use, so that they can defeat the VADA testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Duran1333 View Post

Nahhhhh., that’s not how it works lil ***** boy, you’re making the outrageous claims, therefore, YOU have to present evidence supporting your claim. Don’t have any? Wilder was clean, so just get back down on ur knees and keep being a ***** to another man like the lil ***** boy you are. Ben is ur daddy, ask daddy how u should respond lil boy!
                Are you the alt of the poster i posted this too? Have you forgotten to log off on this one and post under your usual account? Haha.

Comment

Working...
                X