Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Figueroa Arrested For Alleged DWI In Hidaldgo County, Texas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

No actually we pull your women's skirts down and then we see their vay-vay hahahaha
    And then your getting locked up for rape and a dozen other charges...

Ain't no MexiCAN chick gonna fuk woth a loser like u! Won't even give u the time of day. Be like go away I don't need my windshield washed.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Yeah they all love them the drink.... Now if I could just get their sister drunk as fuk with me.

Screenshot_20221003_212806.jpg
      The Boy Scout of a cop who pulled Brandon over could have given a warning and got her number. SMH

Comment

Ooh I bet it’s humid in Hidaldgo County Jail.

Comment

And then your getting locked up for rape and a dozen other charges...

Ain't no MexiCAN chick gonna fuk woth a loser like u! Won't even give u the time of day. Be like go away I don't need my windshield washed.
          hahahahahaha and then you just described your own people who wash windshields. hhahahahaha this sythe is so funny because this girl is from Dallas and she is in bed telling me about you dyke 4'9 vatos ...hahahahha

Comment

They're MexiCAN not white STUPID! Now quit being a racist lil BI@TCH
            There was absolutely nothing racist in what that dude said, and besides, his comment wasn’t on the ethnicity of the subject of this article, it was a response to that one remarking upon the negativity that coalesces around stories about black athlete and the law. Can’t disagree, personally.
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

hahahahahaha and then you just described your own people who wash windshields. hhahahahaha this sythe is so funny because this girl is from Dallas and she is in bed telling me about you dyke 4'9 vatos ...hahahahha
              You know, this is the saddest ****. You’ve pivoted from criticising anti-black narratives to slating another ethnicity minority (in the U.S) who have had plenty of their own **** to deal with, and misogyny.

A proper anti-racist recognises that the issue at stake is human rights. The Hispanic diasporas and women need to have the same human rights and respect as black and mixed race communities. This ain’t it.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

You know, this is the saddest ****. You’ve pivoted from criticising anti-black narratives to slating another ethnicity minority (in the U.S) who have had plenty of their own **** to deal with, and misogyny.

A proper anti-racist recognises that the issue at stake is human rights. The Hispanic diasporas and women need to have the same human rights and respect as black and mixed race communities. This ain’t it.
                Except most Americans aren't "Anti" anything truth is - There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Négro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Négro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. - Book T. Washington

And sadly what Washington said all them years ago is true and will likely remain true forever as long as victimhood pays and lets people shirk responsibility, whilst also making the "victim" feel "special" and the centre of attention for a time and politicians have used the aforementioned bullshít to their advantage for far too long... it's a Self-fulfilling prophecy.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

There was absolutely nothing racist in what that dude said, and besides, his comment wasn’t on the ethnicity of the subject of this article, it was a response to that one remarking upon the negativity that coalesces around stories about black athlete and the law. Can’t disagree, personally.
                  yea like all the weak ass white coward mass shooters and the wittle wee wee kidnapping white child molesters that are wreaking havoc on little white kids. murdering and ditching the bodies. hidden front page headlines right there. it gets no worse than that.

Comment

Damn Brandon! No Bueno! I guess he didn't learn anything from Spence, Tank, and his older Brother?

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

Except most Americans aren't "Anti" anything truth is - There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Négro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Négro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. - Book T. Washington

And sadly what Washington said all them years ago is true and will likely remain true forever as long as victimhood pays and lets people shirk responsibility, whilst also making the "victim" feel "special" and the centre of attention for a time and politicians have used the aforementioned bullshít to their advantage for far too long... it's a Self-fulfilling prophecy.

Luckily, I deal in scientific data and fact, which makes explicitly clear the kind of negative life outcomes that African-Americans, Native Americans, and ethnic minorities in most western states experience in relation to health and healthcare, economy, education, and criminal justice.

That Native Americans were 40 times more likely to die from Covid, or that Afro-Caribbean individuals are 5 times more likely in the Uk to die during pregnancy are national scandals on their own merit; not including every other social issues experienced by all POC.

I’m very glad for Booker Washington and you that you both feel things aren’t bad. But the evidence says differently. Washington’s period was one the most legally and social time periods in history for African-Americans, but then he was upper middle class, so **** everyone else and the evidence all around him, I guess.
                      Cypocryphy Cypocryphy likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X