Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Golovkin 'Literally Just Showed Up To Get A Check' Against Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elastic Recoilz View Post

And his best friend Weeks stopped the fight without even giving an initial count - ridiculous stoppage!
    The fact that Ward-Kovalev II was not changed to a NO CONTEST is a potent reminder of how hopelessly corrupt boxing in Las Vegas has long been.

Comment

• Originally posted by bullydean View Post

If that's what helps you cope for the odd attraction you have to Canelo then keep coping.
      Don’t project your gayness onto me just because you want to over rate a couple of wins over some mediocre UK domestic level talent who quit. You should probably quit like they did because you don’t have a leg to stand on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

" away "... ???

you mean, when you slinked back to your hole.... coz you got caught lying, and telling childish stories... ?

Make up all the lies you want, fat man, everyone knows Lou Cipher is a man of supreme integrity who was only temporarily banned because things got real and Lou Cipher turned out to be real and they needed the fight date to come and go. Lou Cipher in return gave the boards a two year ban. I just can't remember the email address to my account for the password reset. But Lou Cipher is back, sausage nipples, and your stress levels are going to suffer greatly once again. Say goodbye to whatever pathetic strands of greasy hair you have left on your dandruff and soriasos plagued scalp.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Devil Knows Boxing View Post

Canelo KOd Kovalev in 11, it took coWard 20 rounds. Canelo lasted 12 rounds with only one hand against undefeated giant Bivol. GGG went toe to toe with Canelo for 36 rounds. Your facination with size is the same in Boxing ss it is in your pants, it only matters to the inferior.
          I love it when 8 year olds give their point of view.

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

I love it when 8 year olds give their point of view.
            Their point of view with you is always please don't touch my boo boo spot Uncle Mongoose.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Devil Knows Boxing View Post

Their point of view with you is always please don't touch my boo boo spot Uncle Mongoose.
              No, it’s cute you have your child like opinion of something you don’t understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

No, it’s cute you have your child like opinion of something you don’t understand.
                Go from me, you bum, before you get hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verus View Post

Ward and Beterbiev are about the same age, is there any chance Ward comes out of retirement to fight Beterbiev? Any chance that Ward beats Beterbiev to cement his claim to all-time great status? Any chance Ward starts giving current champions proper credit for their accomplishments?
                  Lmfao Beterbiev is the reason that Ward retired.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    GGG would fight JCC Jr. @ 168, but Ward only @ 164! DUCK! He wanted Ward to come down for him, but he didn't go down for Kell Brook! DUCK! He wouldn't go to 155 for Canelo! DUCK! GGG was scared to death of Andre Ward!

this is all autistic mental gymnastics.

Actual offers and negotiation below

Andre Ward said NO FIGHT at HBO hq. DUCK #1

Andre Ward said NO to meet in the middle 164 lbs. DUCK #2

Andre Ward said NO to meet at 168 lbs. DUCK #3

Andre Ward ducked GGG 3 times.
                    GelfSara GelfSara likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      Don’t project your gayness onto me just because you want to over rate a couple of wins over some mediocre UK domestic level talent who quit. You should probably quit like they did because you don’t have a leg to stand on here.
                      Dawg the little hate boner you have for Canelo is so strange. Maybe once you accept you're a ****sexual you'll be less angry.

The only leg you had to stand on was that I was british and even that wasn't true

Comment

Working...
                      X