Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zurdo on Canelo: We Used to Spar All the Time; Best Should Fight the Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Zurdo. He's big, handsome, lefty, and gives beer to tourists, but he is about to be taken to school by Bivol
    TBOXING245 TBOXING245 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by bullydean View Post
      Watch Zurdo become the next Canelo.

Gets severely outclassed by Bivol just like Mayweather did to Canelo and then starts learning every tool in the book he can and becomes dominant for the next couple of years.
      I mean it’s possible, but Canelo was like 22 or 23 when he fought Mayweather, Zurdo is 31

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
        Canelos in a little pickle here.....Rematch Bivol in a fight where he more than likely loses again?Take the criticism of not fighting Zurdo should he win?Fight a dangerous Benavidez?Beterbiev?

Or does he take the path of least resistance and rematch Plant or drag up Jermall?
        Absolutely! He is in a pickle. Because if he were to fight and lose to Zurdo he would no longer be king of Mexico lol

Comment

The problem is that bivol has misery when he fights a fighter bigger than him and zurdo is a good tall fighter but he is a light heavyweight rehydrate and bivol is small he can even do 168 lb and zurdo is a lefty that the best wins bivol or zurdo I know that I have seen interviews where bivol has been avoiding zurdo for a year and more but in boxing anything can happen bivol beat conelo and he has a very strong defense and he is a combination boxer but good may the best win

Comment

canelo isnt fighting for a year anyways. fighters going to have to fight each other instead of begging him for a payday now

that said mexican rivalries are always a part of boxing history. um mab-morales duh
            Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

Zurdo cant keep canelo out his mouth,hes in for rude awakening if overlooks bivol his toughest test to date by a mile

Comment

Canelo is no longer a pure boxer. He’s a businessman now. He’s going to pick and choose his opponents with the least risk and until we as fans stop paying for this garbage, he will continue to do that. He’s at the back end of his career and he’s knows it and he’s going to make as much money as he can without getting hurt. Smart, right?

Comment

Canelo ducking to the golf course and euro bum buffet diet he’s been feasting on for years

Comment

Originally posted by TBOXING245 View Post
                    The problem is that bivol has misery when he fights a fighter bigger than him and zurdo is a good tall fighter but he is a light heavyweight rehydrate and bivol is small he can even do 168 lb...
                    If I were the smaller man in a contest like that, I would insist on a rehydration limit. And just as a casual follower of the sport, I'd like to see a rehydration limit on every fight. It does the sport no favors to see a 15-20 lbs. mismatch because a guy is able to dry himself out on weigh-in day, then bulk back up with Pedialyte for the bout.

Comment

Ramirez better keep his eye on Bivol and not overlook him.

Comment

Working...
                      X