Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury-Charr is a Chronic Mismatch, Why Doesn't Fury Fight Joe Joyce?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joshua, Fury, Usyk, Wilder won`t fight Joyce.

Too dangerous. they will claim they are better without fighting him.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      I don't understand your vague comment.

By the end of next year, she said ; the bar is low for 'Gypsy-Bum' Tyson Fury.

I dismiss your capping, your name don't carry the same weight as mine on the scene, it's like putting up a Toyota Camry at stake against a Bugatti, GTFOH! Your name is fitting 'Shadow', you can't have the spotlight!
      Yeah whatever. Keep talking. I let my $$$$$ do my talking.

Actually I expect it to be AJ in December. If not Usykk in Spring.

​​​​​​​
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 3 photos.
      Plick647 Plick647 likes this.

Comment

Joyce is taking off until March of next year..

Hearn plz stfu & just say ya scared of what will happen to the bodybuilder
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Sucks being left out, eh Eddie?

Comment

Blah blah blah blah the usual bait and switch deflection tactics that young Edward spews to the media to try and control the narrative via sycophantic sweet Caroline’s

Comment

I can’t wait to see folks jumping off the Joyce wagon soon as he loses. Never fails, man’s bandwagon needs two extension right now.

Comment

Why doesn't Joshua fight Joe Joyce?
                MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  I don't understand your vague comment.

By the end of next year, she said ; the bar is low for 'Gypsy-Bum' Tyson Fury.

I dismiss your capping, your name don't carry the same weight as mine on the scene, it's like putting up a Toyota Camry at stake against a Bugatti, GTFOH! Your name is fitting 'Shadow', you can't have the spotlight!
                  Why are you quoting me and this Shadow kid and responding as if we're the same guy, we aren't suckback so chill... I know you remain salty that Fury never gives you access and he destroyed the guy you fantasize about but shít, you'd think you would be over it by now it's been years.
                  Last edited by Boro; 10-01-2022, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Yeah whatever. Keep talking. I let my $$$$$ do my talking.

Actually I expect it to be AJ in December. If not Usykk in Spring.
                    How do you win a 800$ parlay at -154 with a wager of 500? Mad Photoshop skill, that's how

Originally posted by Boro View Post

Why are you quoting me and this Shadow kid and responding as if we're the same guy, we aren't suckback so chill... I know you remain salty that Fury never gives you access and he destroyed the guy you fantasize about but shít, you'd think you would be over it by now it's been years.
                    Apparently you are ignorant of the Multi-Quote feature. Did you mean that you and Shadoww702 are a pair of nutsacks?

Comment

Lot of people here who need a 101 on boxing buisness

Joyce & Fury are lined up legally to fight Usyk. Usyk cannot run from both of them. both leveraged under Frank Warren. Basically Fury is fighting Usyk next year and Joyce is the insurance policy.

Meanwhile AJ is getting a blowy off Eddie and light touch because he will get knocked out by a middleweight at this point.

After Fury takes Usyk's scalp the belts will all get vacated or we'll get a Joyce Fury mega fight for the end of the year whilst AJ cries into Eddie's lap for being the btch he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X