Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury-Charr is a Chronic Mismatch, Why Doesn't Fury Fight Joe Joyce?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boro View Post

Funny the guy you were noshing off for years didn't want anything to do with him... so he can't be that much of a bum eh!?
    I don't understand your vague comment.
    Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Your trolling starting to annoy me. Let's do a ban bet!

I say Fury fights either AJ or Usykk by the end of next year. I win I want u gone. U win ill close my account.

U don't know sht about boxing...
    By the end of next year, she said ; the bar is low for 'Gypsy-Bum' Tyson Fury.

I dismiss your capping, your name don't carry the same weight as mine on the scene, it's like putting up a Toyota Camry at stake against a Bugatti, GTFOH! Your name is fitting 'Shadow', you can't have the spotlight!

Comment

People love to hate on the heavyweight goat

Comment

Why doesn’t he fight Joshua ?young Edward?‍♀️
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Maybe after tough fights against wilder he wants soft touch. And fury don't want to lose before he gets usyk
          But if he wanted Usyk, he could of made that fight. Twice. And most recently he could of set a deal in place, if he would of simply just moved from his opportunistic demands of a December fight date.

Fury has played a major part in creating this situation for himself.

There is no Usyk fight on the horizon, that fight has gone. Usyk is ether fighting Wilder of Joyce next, not Tyson Fury.

Tyson Fury now even as the ranked number 1 Heavyweight is held to a low standard. Fury is held to a lower standard than Joshua as a champion, and even now? Joshua without any titles is held to a higher standard.

Fury vs Charr is a European level fight. Joshua next fight regardless if he fights Fury or not, is against a World Level Fighter etc.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 10-01-2022, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Maybe after tough fights against wilder he wants soft touch. And fury don't want to lose before he gets usyk
            Tough fights...he mauled him twice.

Comment

By that same logic, why doesn’t Joshua fight Joyce so that he can work his way back up to actually deserving a title shot? The guy is 2-3 in his last 5 and Hearn had no problem acting like he deserved a shot a fury.

Comment

Manuel Charr called AJ 'Anthony PPu*sywa' lol and all his fanboys are mad right now

Comment

Anyone who ever pays for another Matchroom fight is supporting the tactics and foolery used by Eddie and Joshua to posture and waste the public's time and emotions pretending they were going to take a fight that they were never going to take. This is the THIRD time they've avoided a fight with Fury, each time pretending that they were making it happen. This guy has no respect for the sport at all and is just a spoiled rich boy wasting his Daddy's money to satisfy his own ego. Its not that hard at all to find pirate streams of these fights Matchroom puts on. Boycott this behavior to ensure a better future for our sport. By the way, everybody knows Jake Paul is 100% correct. Eddie can sue all he wants, but it's totally obvious he pays off judges.
                  Last edited by The Devil Knows Boxing; 10-01-2022, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Fury should called their bluff and say fuk it , how long does it take then to read and sign these contracts , networks ... all three are on board . Unbelievable joint promotion agreed , unheard of I'd say for a voluntary defence. Now it's as the excuse was with Wilder ....commercial interests.So Warren has even sought an independent arbitrator to deal with this ...
                    Fact is Hearn doesn't want the fight! I think that Joshua would take this all day but maybe 258 and definitely Hearn and DAZN don't .Imagine 4 losses out of the last 6 fights , it's hardly the best start to Joshua's new DAZN deal and Hearn knows three on the bounce is almost Chisoria like .

Comment

Hey Eddie how comes whyte didn't get a title fight for three years even when aj was a champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X