Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury-Charr is a Chronic Mismatch, Why Doesn't Fury Fight Joe Joyce?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Dillian Whyte is a bum.
    Funny the guy you were noshing off for years didn't want anything to do with him... so he can't be that much of a bum eh!?

Comment

Originally posted by NorvernRob View Post

Has no idea? Hasn’t he seen Fury’s resume? Bar two names, every fighter on there is Charr level.
      Whyte is way above Charr level.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

Funny the guy you were noshing off for years didn't want anything to do with him... so he can't be that much of a bum eh!?
        Dude trolling hard as fuk. Fuk I hate stupid ppl...

I made him a ban bet! And him I can do $$$$$ bets also. See how he runs his fat mouth now!
        Last edited by Shadoww702; 10-01-2022, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Otto Wallin nearly took Tyson's sight, as Joe Joyce also done Daniel Dubois. Have you seen Joseph Parker's cut and swollen eyes after 'Jugs' thrashed him good? Tyson knows he's in big trouble.

Add Joe Joyce to the list of top HW's that the 'Gypsy-Bum' won't fight.
          Your trolling starting to annoy me. Let's do a ban bet!

I say Fury fights either AJ or Usykk by the end of next year. I win I want u gone. U win ill close my account.

U don't know sht about boxing...
          Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Otto Wallin nearly took Tyson's sight, as Joe Joyce also done Daniel Dubois. Have you seen Joseph Parker's cut and swollen eyes after 'Jugs' thrashed him good? Tyson knows he's in big trouble.

Add Joe Joyce to the list of top HW's that the 'Gypsy-Bum' won't fight.
            "Oleksandr Usyk has confirmed he is in negotiations with Tyson Fury over an undisputed title clash next year."

Gonna be packing your sht up and having you bounced out of here. Fkn idiot...
            Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Dillian Whyte is a bum.
              Yes he is, but a few thought he'd beat fury, chisor a being one of them off top of my head

Comment

because hes scared....

Comment

If Tyson Fury fights Joyce it could jeopardize the undisputed fight with Usyk because it’s a fight that he can very well lose. In other words, it’s a very risky fight with little upside to it.

Comment

I don’t believe that Eddie Hearn was ever interested in matching up Anthony Joshua against Tyson Fury after coming off two consecutive losses in a row. It would be too risky. AJ cannot afford another loss. Matchroom’s plan is to rebuild and rebrand Anthony Joshua with low risk fights.

Comment

So was Kanye Pulev
                      So was Kanye Ruiz, oh wait.
                      So was Kanye Takem
                      The listen goes on.
                      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X