No announcement yet.

Dontae talks about Racist act against Floyd Mayweather in Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dontae talks about Racist act against Floyd Mayweather in Japan

Says that Floyd should challenge the racist Japanese man Takashi to an exhibition fight lol

Last edited by Bipolar Hero; 09-28-2022, 07:46 PM.

If this is what is considered racism today ....... by God are people soft and easily offended. Doesnt the Dontae RacistBlacksupremacistHypocrite Nation ever get tired of being a professional victim? Always whining while talking about the "strong black man". What strong black man? The little BLM ***** always crying about something while enjoying 1st world living in America with their fat a$$ and greasy BLM affirmative action with an entire society bending over backwards for you? disgusting pig.

What IF, what IF the guy just didnt like Floyd, on a PERSONAL level? He didnt like the fact that Floyd won the fight cause his japanese donny got KOd? If this was a white fighter who this happened to, no one would talk about racism AT ALL. And you know it. ****ing hypocrites.

Before any of you ******* complain, I am a FAN of Floyd myself, and have defended him many times on the forum. Just saying, DontaesRacistNation in his hypocrisy just sees racism everywhere while being a privileged american fat slob
    Last edited by FinlandsFinest; 09-29-2022, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bipolar Hero View Post
      Says that Floyd should challenge the racist Japanese man Takashi to an exhibition fight lol

It was rude, but dam Dontae always crying racism.

Ive never seen a man who cried racism as much as Dontae, this clown can make anything racist. in psychological terms he hates himself, he hates being black this why he keeps thinking everyone hates him. Everything is Racist this and that, yet he does nothing but hate on Canelo, Pacquiao and any non black fighter. This dude is worse than a woman how can he be a man when he cries, whines, and complains about racism that is not even there. Dude is married to a Filipino woman but got hurt when the filipino plumber told him that Floyd will only fight Pacquiao when Pacman gets knocked out or is shot. He made a video about it years ago saying this Filipino plumber who knew my wifes family had the nerve to tell me that. This was like 2011. Dude went on an entire rant about racism. Then he went around asking women who is better looking Floyd or Manny because he was tired of women picking Pacquiao or rooting for him over Floyd he needed to find a way for them to praise his man crush or black king so he asked about looks.

Comment

Originally posted by FinlandsFinest View Post
        If this is what is considered racism today ....... by God are people soft and easily offended. Doesnt the Dontae RacistBlacksupremacistHypocrite Nation ever get tired of being a professional victim? Always whining while talking about the "strong black man". What strong black man? The little BLM ***** always crying about something while enjoying 1st world living in America with their fat a$$ and greasy BLM affirmative action with an entire society bending over backwards for you? disgusting pig.

What IF, what IF the guy just didnt like Floyd, on a PERSONAL level? He didnt like the fact that Floyd won the fight cause his japanese donny got KOd? If this was a white fighter who this happened to, no one would talk about racism AT ALL. And you know it. ****ing hypocrites.

Before any of you ******* complain, I am a FAN of Floyd myself, and have defended him many times on the forum. Just saying, DontaesRacistNation in his hypocrisy just sees racism everywhere while being a privileged american fat slob
        Hmm, excuse me! Just in case, you didn't know the black man built America. No other group has shed more blood, sweat and tears in building America than the black man has and that is a fact. Therefore, the black man has earned and deserves any privilege he receives for the sacrifices and contributions he has made for his country.

Comment

Dontaes a pooh butt.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            Hmm, excuse me! Just in case, you didn't know the black man built America. No other group has shed more blood, sweat and tears in building America than the black man has and that is a fact. Therefore, the black man has earned and deserves any privilege he receives for the sacrifices and contributions he has made for his country.
            No they didn't, get your funky ass outta here

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post

No they didn't, get your funky ass outta here
              Perhaps, your ignorant uneducated ass should pick up a book and read. It's fact, proof, truth and history my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

Perhaps, your ignorant uneducated ass should pick up a book and read. It's fact, proof, truth and history my friend.
                Fock u, go build up your credit score bish

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

It was rude, but dam Dontae always crying racism.

Ive never seen a man who cried racism as much as Dontae, this clown can make anything racist. in psychological terms he hates himself, he hates being black this why he keeps thinking everyone hates him. Everything is Racist this and that, yet he does nothing but hate on Canelo, Pacquiao and any non black fighter. This dude is worse than a woman how can he be a man when he cries, whines, and complains about racism that is not even there. Dude is married to a Filipino woman but got hurt when the filipino plumber told him that Floyd will only fight Pacquiao when Pacman gets knocked out or is shot. He made a video about it years ago saying this Filipino plumber who knew my wifes family had the nerve to tell me that. This was like 2011. Dude went on an entire rant about racism. Then he went around asking women who is better looking Floyd or Manny because he was tired of women picking Pacquiao or rooting for him over Floyd he needed to find a way for them to praise his man crush or black king so he asked about looks.
                  Wouldn’t surprise me if Dontae is actually Big Dunn.

Comment

Lots of Japanese cringed in seeing that as they are a very honourable race of people that hold tradition highly, and it didn't go down well at all, if I were running the show I would rip shreds of the guy that did it, wrong time and wrong place to show his personal feelings while representing his country on the world stage.

Comment

Working...
                    X