Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM's counter-punching useless against Floyd, but effective against Pacquiao. LOOK!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    No he didn't. Floyd isn't ******, and you don't body feint of the front foot.

Floyd does what he wants.

Comment

mayweather masterfully potshotted on the backfoot alot. eleminating
      jmm having anything to counter to. and making juan initiate instead of countering.
      which led to floyd counterpunching

Comment

Originally posted by MIP4P1 View Post
        Calm down and lose the attitude!

I am aware of what it's called as well, and I never said Floyd invented it. I simply said it was one of his signature defensive moves which he uses.

Pacquiao negates no reach advantage. He's never fought anyone with the reach of Mayweather, so he has never negated it before. We don't really know at this point, but Marquez was able to land at will against Pacquiao, which he couldn't do against Mayweather.
        Morales -- 72
        De la hoya -- 73

Pbf -- 72

He has negated it before. Don't think he will not reach Pbf if they do fight.

Comment

Originally posted by tesla_power View Post
          morales -- 72
          de la hoya -- 73

pbf -- 72

he has negated it before. Don't think he will not reach pbf if they do fight.
          ding ding ding!

Comment

Bad Article but found this somewhere in between the BS ...

Asked how Pacman would do against the hand and foot speed of Mayweather, Marquez made sense.

“He’d do better,” Marquez said. “Manny is a guy who attacks and Mayweather is one who uses defensive techniques.”

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-5...ther?#comments

Comment

Morales -- 72
              De la hoya -- 73

Pbf -- 72

He has negated it before. Don't think he will not reach Pbf if they do fight.
              Come on!

Oscar was a corpse in the ring

Morales whooped Pacquiao, then got dominated by Raheem. Clearly shot.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
                mayweather masterfully potshotted on the backfoot alot. eleminating
                jmm having anything to counter to. and making juan initiate instead of countering.
                which led to floyd counterpunching

+1..

have read it from page 1 and this is the most logical of all the post..

as if PBF is always on offense for JMM to counter.. PBF focuses a lot on defense rather than KOing the lil guy in front of him..

Comment

Come on!

Oscar was a corpse in the ring

Morales whooped Pacquiao, then got dominated by Raheem. Clearly shot.
                  Well, you asked a question... I answered. If you can question those wins, then do not be offended when people question pbf win against jmm. But base on odds alone ( I know they are not accurate ),

pbf - jmm == 4 is to 1
                  dlh - pac == 4 is to 1 , then change to 2 is to 1 prior fight night.
                  pac - hat == 2 is to 1

minus hindsight, you can tell who's performance should be given more props... my own personal opinion.

Comment

Floyd does what he wants.
                    and doesn't get the respect he wants even more.

Comment

Well, you asked a question... I answered. If you can question those wins, then do not be offended when people question pbf win against jmm. But base on odds alone ( I know they are not accurate ),

pbf - jmm == 4 is to 1
                      dlh - pac == 4 is to 1 , then change to 2 is to 1 prior fight night.
                      pac - hat == 2 is to 1

minus hindsight, you can tell who's performance should be given more props... my own personal opinion.
                      Fair enough!

btw, big Tesla fan here!

Comment

Working...
                      X