Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Extremely Confident Of Changing The Result In Possible Bivol Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Extremely Confident Of Changing The Result In Possible Bivol Rematch

Despite heading into his showdown against Dmitry Bivol as a sizable favorite, the Russian native proved to be a far more complex puzzle than Canelo Alvarez initially realized.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Unless Canelo is fighting either Andrade, Benavidez or Charlo I'm just not interested in anything else Canelo has to offer.

Comment

"I can win that fight, no problem" I love the personal confidence but it's bit out of touch with reality. You don't say that after you were manhandled in the first fight, it's disrespectful to you and your opponent

Comment

Each judge gonna get an extra mil to give him the first 5 rounds.

Comment

CANELLE is made who takes himself for a god it is time that he falls from his ladder and that he understands that he is a human like all the others and bivol easily outclassed him the scores were reduced when a boxer is popular at the conelo or fury he becomes arrogant and takes himself for the best but he always has better. and stay humble but fury is bepolar all his to say that it's the popularity of people that makes them pathetic
          SteelFist01 SteelFist01 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
            Unless Canelo is fighting either Andrade, Benavidez or Charlo I'm just not interested in anything else Canelo has to offer.
            Your personal opinion doesn't matter though. And by the way, Bivol is better than the 3 names you mentioned.
            Halama86 Halama86 garfios garfios like this.

Comment

Canelo needs to fight Benavidez, and if Bivol wins he needs to fight Beterbiev.

Comment

He can be as confident as he wants but from the display I saw in the ring last week vs an old man, canelo will get his ass whooped even worse in a rematch with bivol. If he stays at 168 and fights Benavidez, it’ll be even worse. The decline has begun and now everyone who celebrated canelo fighting a bunch of 35 and older names are about to see just how much of a difference it is when you’re approaching your mid 30s.
                Boxing Scene Boxing Scene likes this.

Comment

I have a hunch, Bivol rematch wont happen.

Comment

I agree with Canelo, instead of loosing by UD he will get Ko'd this time around.

Comment

Working...
                    X