Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parker looks like a sparring partner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was one of Parker's best performances. Left it all in the ring, fought hard, even under heavy bombardment

That is what a trainer wants to see. Definitely a experience he can take positives from.

He withstood the power of Joyce for a long time, and even at the end? He got up from the knock-out blow.

The fight was stopped when he was on his feet.

If Parker fights Whyte next? I think he beats him. But I think Whyte is a regressed fighter and burnt out.

Parker has already been world champion. I don't think he needed to fight Joyce, but he did.

Neither Parker or Dubois really needed to fight Joyce. They both deserves credit, because whatever which way to fight him 'They are extremely damaging fights'.

Must of been quite a traumatic experience, but also one you can take positives from. Dillian Whyte is not going to pressure Parker like Joyce did.

Who does? Very few fighters.
    Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 09-25-2022, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 15round View Post
      Parker looks like a sparring partner. After feeling out Parker for a few rounds Joyce knew the fight was his. He could tell Parker doesn't have that dog in him. Parker is what he is, a sparring partner. Has poor defense with his hands low. Parker has gone down hill the last few years and should think retirement. Saturday night he was a stepping stone for Joyce.
      - - Did Parker squash U at the bottom of that hill?

U B like doggie d00d00 squishing sandals.

Comment

Working...
      X