No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce vs. Joseph Parker - CompuBox Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce vs. Joseph Parker - CompuBox Punch Stats

Joe Joyce, the WBO's number-one contender, won the vacant WBO "interim" heavyweight title by stopping the organization's number-two man, former WBO titlist Joseph Parker, with a counter hook to the jaw early in round 11.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great fight

Comment

Insane workrate and stamina for a heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post
        Insane workrate and stamina for a heavyweight.
        Last time I saw HW output like this was Jarrell Miller, but ofc, I'm hoping Joyce isn't roided up to that extent.

Those numbers are Manny Pacquiao-esque.

Comment

Joyce was a busy fellow. He needs his shot soon as he is 37. Very impressive as I thought Parker would arrive in better shape & would be too fast for Joyce. Boy was I wrong! That out put reminds me of Rahman when he fought Tua the 2nd time. Threw 80 punches a round & pumped that jab in his face all night… Now that he beat a legit contender / former world champion handily I now believe he is a top 5 HW & a legit threat to all of the top 4 guys ahead of him. Too bad he is 37.
          Last edited by joe strong; 09-25-2022, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Landing almost 30% of his jab is a huge feat. The pressure and work rate soften Parker so much that when he got hit with the hook he simply couldn't get up in time. The body work that Joyce also invested in paid off big.

Comment

Working...
            X