Fury: Fury outboxes him and wins on points
    Usyk: Usyk outboxes him and wins on points
    Joshua: a much closer fight but I think Joshua wins
    Wilder: A KO is guaranteed either way and Wilder probably knocks him out
    Ruiz: Joyce possibly wins this one
    Whyte: Joyce wins this one
    Ortiz: Joyce wins this one

Comment

Fury decision him, Usyk decision him, Wilder starch him with a huge shot on the jaw, Joshua have him in big trouble while decisioning him, Ruiz probably best stylistic match up for Joyce would be fireworks Joyce UD

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post
        ​​​​​Fury: Fury's stamina will be a problem here imo. He was resting a lot v Wilder and struggled late v Wallin. Joyce is too big and relentless to just box from the outside like he did Whyte, and I can't see Fury knocking him out. It's definitely one to avoid for Tyson.

Usyk: Usyk UD, maybe a shut out. Don't see how much has changed since the amateurs, other than Usyk having got bigger and fought at a higher level. Usyk has the stamina and skills to outbox Joyce for 12.

Joshua/Wilder: Punchers chance. They will land. Will Joyce flinch? Neither lasts 12 if they can't finish him.

No point talking about the others chances, although good fights for Joyce to keep building, so would like to see.
        Great post , well thought
        I also believe Joyce gives Fury fits all over
        Not saying he would win but it’s no walk in the park seeing how Joyce enjoys taking big shots
        I can see him losing to Usyk just because he has great ring iq , a little too much for Joyce
        And I think he beats the rest with ease besides Wilder seeing the winner would be the first to land the big right

Comment

make wilder- joyce it would be a fun fight

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
            Before tonight Ring had Joyce at #6 and Parker at #3. TBRB had Joyce #5 and Parker at #3.

He'll be riding high now, but how do you see him fairing against some of the other HWs in the top 10 :

Fury:
            Usyk:
            Joshua:
            Wilder:
            Ruiz:
            Whyte:
            Ortiz:
            parker always been a gatekeeper

Comment

Working...
            X