No announcement yet.

Shakur got touched twice in a row..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

So basically you're not analyzing the fight. You're just here to make Canelo look better by lying about the fight to make Stevenson look bad. You Canelo fan boys are so transparent

BTW, Canelo didn't fight the better or more dangerous fighter. He fought a washed-up one that threw more punches than he did.
    Dont assume dude, I'm not even a Canelo fan. I just point out hypocrisy.

And lol bro, more punches? I guess we need to change a lot of scorecards in boxing history if you base that as an argument.

And no bro, Conceicao is in no way shape or form better than ggg.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Not impressed. At 135 he gets schooled by Haney, Loma, Kambosos, and maybe even Teo. His best chance at a big win would be Ryan Garcia who sucks, possibly Tank if he doesn’t get caught with something big.
      At 135, he’ll beat all of those guys except maybe, Loma. Stylistically, he’s a nightmare for them.

Comment

From what I saw he is not levels above the guys at 135lbs like some suggest.

I see the top fights at 135 being competitive for him unless he manages to up his game a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Not impressed. At 135 he gets schooled by Haney, Loma, Kambosos, and maybe even Teo. His best chance at a big win would be Ryan Garcia who sucks, possibly Tank if he doesn’t get caught with something big.
          Stevenson isn't unbeatable but it'll take someone bigger, with above average power/speed and an unorthodox style.

Loma is too small and the problem with Garcia, Haney, and Kambosos is they'll try to win a boxing match and Shakur beats them 10 out of 10 on that. Tank has a great punchers chance but I wouldn't be surprised Shakur beats him with rounds in the bank.

Comment

The comments. Shakur beats Kambosos as bad as Haney except Kambosos’ face looks unrecognizable. But I think Loma and Haney have a good chance of beating Shakur.

Comment

Working...
            X