Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the better Fighter and Who will have the better career? Ennis or Shakur

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is my belief that Ennis will give us the more exciting fights in his career. He takes more risks. He has an exciting style. Many people like him.

Stevenson seems a very high level boxer to me. I have a hard time seeing anyone beating him. He and Haney are high-level technical boxers and they are as likely as anyone of this current generation to retire at the top with all the belts.

Comment

Shakur easily.

Ennis is a ko waiting to happen.

Comment

I think Boots probably lives the life so odds are he has the better career but Shakur is loaded with talent and boxing iq / ability

Comment

Shakur is better fighter. Ennis is hypejob.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post

"More Skilled?" I don't know. Ennis can fight from all ranges, has the better jab, the second-best switch-hitter outside of Hagler, and he isn't as careless IMO.
            Only reason i said that is because we have yet to see boots against a top opponent, compared to shakur who fought decent opponents and kept the same level of skill/dominance thus far, but i think boots will have a harder time proving that since he'll have ****ing Spence Crawford and Charlo waiting for him at the top, and i doubt he'll dominate them, which is why i think shakur will be perceived as the more skilled guy.

But yeah i feel boots is a more complete boxer.

I think i worded that sentence wrong, more skilled for now is a better way.

Comment

Jaron Ennis is a MUST WATCH fighter for me. Ennis skills and abilities are just different. My favorite weight class has always been Welterweight also.
              real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

"More Skilled?" I don't know. Ennis can fight from all ranges, has the better jab, the second-best switch-hitter outside of Hagler, and he isn't as careless IMO.
                You think Shakur is careless? I've never heard that one before. I think Boots can be careless but that's because he is very offensive so he gives more openings.

As far as the question, I think Boots is more talented and skilled. He's just a dynamic guy and he works at his craft. He just needs the fights to showcase everything I believe he has.
                real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
                  I find it hilarious that you said Stevenson has better defence than Mayweather. Was that a joke? Floyd is one of the best defensive fighters ever. Stevenson isn’t even in the same galaxy. Floyd at 130 would have annihilated Stevenson. This forum man smh. And Ennis is clearly the better talent.
                  Floyd never fought a fighter as skilled as Shakur. I would favor this Shakur to beat Manny at 130, 145, 140, and 147

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
                    Shakur is better fighter. Ennis is hypejob.
                    Hypejob? How

Comment

Hypejob? How
                      You'll see if he fights a legitimate WW.

Comment

Working...
                      X