No announcement yet.

Shakur is no runner he reminds me of the great Wilfred Benitez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

I know. This guy just started watching boxing back in June. It's pointless to try to argue with him. Floyd was better than Shakur is when they were at the same age. It's just fact.
    This guy's never clearly never watched any of Floyd's fights at 130
    real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by L. Cipher View Post

I know man. This guy is going to remember his comments here years later and cringe. Floyd was a beast back at super featherweight and lightweight. He puts these newer guys too shame. There's no comparison in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

That was a tag fest by Floyd he knew better than to fight Canelo even that green 22 yr old dehydrated canelo would have knocked his ass out if he actually fought him.
        Canelo was 23, not 22. He was also 42-0 and a world champion. Again you have no idea what you're talking about and you're showing your ignorance.
        real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by L. Cipher View Post

Floyd at 154 vs Cotto. Floyd didn't use his legs at all in that fight.
          L. Cipher L. Cipher likes this.

Comment

Sometimes a so called fight fan will let their emotions get the better of them.
            It's ok to hate a fighter, just don't tell lies to justify it.
            Makes the hater look even dumber than they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

I know man. This guy is going to remember his comments here years later and cringe. Floyd was a beast back at super featherweight and lightweight. He puts these newer guys too shame. There's no comparison in my opinion.
              Shakur has better defense and counter-punching IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Naw Floyd only fought guys like that who had no chance at hurting him. Shakur fights you he walked Valdez down. Now just imagine how Floyd at 130 would have fought Valdez he would have ran pitty pat all night.
                You are an idiot, Pretty Boy Floyd would stop Valdez, Floyd beat HOF Genaro Hernandez at 19 in his 19th fight, that's like Shakur beating Lomachenko 2 fights ago.

Floyd was a bad dude as an LW with a higher KO ration than Manny and JMM at the time, and nobody ever walked through him.

Put your hate in your pocket and go watch this sport you might learn something.

Comment

Shakur is Shakur, don't Compare him to Benitez and most certainly don't compare him to Mayweather because he is neither!

Will prove to be the very best of his ERA though, Future P4P King IMO. While that style is not the most exciting, it is the most effective and it will allow him Longevity and he will have a long Reign at the top as he spends most of his career on the Top of P4P Rankings

Just more Polished than Haney, more Discipline than Tank, too big For Loma, right now I would go Shakur by Decision over all at 135 but we shall see, a lot of them will not want to fight him and will tell him to do something at 135 first

Comment

Working...
                  X