Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis Drops, Stops Omar Tienda In 5th Round Of Stevenson-Conceicao Co-Feature

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

Chale Foo, that's an excuse. Personally I could give a flying F, if a fighter shakes his opponents corners hand. But let's not make excuses, this generation of kids are full of them and it's the more mature generations that give them these way outs. I've known many 23yo's that are level headed and respectful.
    I dont make excuses for any grown man but I've learned to accept that not everyone can be how I want them to be.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post

God fearing people aren't infallible. Multiple things can be true. A young man on his biggest stage to date after a fight reserves the right to be emotional. As he matures maybe he'll be able to better control it, maybe not.

Moral high horses are strange to me, especially in this regard.
      That’s why it’s my opinion of what I witnessed and you can differ!

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post

He's like 23, I dont know why people expect the ultimate maturity at that age especially when it comes to boxing. People forget that a lot of boxers get into boxing to get away from the streets, toxic environments, lack of role models etc so a lot of them are still finding their way at that age.
        Piss poor excuse! Hell I’m from Detroit and lost my father to domestic violence and got put in a grownup cell at 8 for a simple fight but due to me being black and the other person white didn’t stop me from making wise decisions in life. It’s a choice!

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post

He's like 23, I dont know why people expect the ultimate maturity at that age especially when it comes to boxing. People forget that a lot of boxers get into boxing to get away from the streets, toxic environments, lack of role models etc so a lot of them are still finding their way at that age.
          I'm sorry, but Hearns, Leonard, Oscar, Vernon...etc were fighting elites at 22

Comment

Working...
          X