Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis Drops, Stops Omar Tienda In 5th Round Of Stevenson-Conceicao Co-Feature

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis Drops, Stops Omar Tienda In 5th Round Of Stevenson-Conceicao Co-Feature

NEWARK, New Jersey - Keyshawn Davis cannot wait until he gets the opportunity to headline a card in his own hometown of Norfolk, Virginia. The elite lightweight prospect still relished the opportunity Friday night to entertain the fans in the hometown of another fighter, Shakur Stevenson
    [Click Here To Read More]

Davis is moving up - but the opposite to that is sadly, Andy Cruz the guy who defeated him for the gold medal has been banned in Cuba from sports simply because he was trying to leave Cuba to make a life out of his career and now his life is on hold. Their careers are the antithesis of one another for the time being.
    Last edited by richardt; 09-23-2022, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Davis is super duper annoying.. can’t wait until he gets smoked

Comment

Great talent. One fight st a time to mature.
        juanpablo juanpablo likes this.

Comment

I saw a couple things I witnessed which are bad for boxing and it’s not to downplay his talent but he’s very emotional gave us this God fearing man talk before the fight but then taunts fighters after their down and didn’t even acknowledge his corner after winning or his opponent and made it Crystal Clear, he wasn’t going to, so that’s a major character flaw and poor sportsmanship in my book and I hope he improves or I will make a point each time he fights to point this out and it will save others endorsement money.
          w1cked w1cked likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
            I saw a couple things I witnessed which are bad for boxing and it’s not to downplay his talent but he’s very emotional gave us this God fearing man talk before the fight but then taunts fighters after their down and didn’t even acknowledge his corner after winning or his opponent and made it Crystal Clear, he wasn’t going to, so that’s a major character flaw and poor sportsmanship in my book and I hope he improves or I will make a point each time he fights to point this out and it will save others endorsement money.
            God fearing people aren't infallible. Multiple things can be true. A young man on his biggest stage to date after a fight reserves the right to be emotional. As he matures maybe he'll be able to better control it, maybe not.

Moral high horses are strange to me, especially in this regard.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post

God fearing people aren't infallible. Multiple things can be true. A young man on his biggest stage to date after a fight reserves the right to be emotional. As he matures maybe he'll be able to better control it, maybe not.

Moral high horses are strange to me, especially in this regard.
              He's like 23, I dont know why people expect the ultimate maturity at that age especially when it comes to boxing. People forget that a lot of boxers get into boxing to get away from the streets, toxic environments, lack of role models etc so a lot of them are still finding their way at that age.
              SweetPbfAli SweetPbfAli likes this.

Comment

There is nothing exceptional about this guy’s skill set.. yet he’s constantly talkin shyt..

Keeps his nose in other fighter’s business who are far more talented and accomplished then him in his age bracket..

He fights little talented tailor made fighters and acts as if he’s beating credible opponents.

Comment

This kid is far more exciting than Stevenson.

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post

He's like 23, I dont know why people expect the ultimate maturity at that age especially when it comes to boxing. People forget that a lot of boxers get into boxing to get away from the streets, toxic environments, lack of role models etc so a lot of them are still finding their way at that age.
                    Chale Foo, that's an excuse. Personally I could give a flying F, if a fighter shakes his opponents corners hand. But let's not make excuses, this generation of kids are full of them and it's the more mature generations that give them these way outs. I've known many 23yo's that are level headed and respectful.

Comment

Working...
                    X