Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Hits Back at Jake Paul's Allegations: His Comments Will Be Dealt With Appropriately

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    Jake may have stepped in it pretty deep here. Had he simply said something like "I think something fishy MAY be going on", well that's just expressing an opinion. But actually saying that Feldman is getting paid off by Matchroom? Well if he doesnt have actual proof of that then he likely loses the lawsuit.

And Eddie knows if he files suit then he will have to open his books in discovery, so good on him if he's willing to do that,
    Eddie isn’t doing that. I can put my house and car on it. No way on gods green earth will he see this all the way through. Even if he files he will withdraw. They won’t be any settlement and highly doubt Jake is going to apologise for expressing his opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post

Eddie isn’t doing that. I can put my house and car on it. No way on gods green earth will he see this all the way through. Even if he files he will withdraw. They won’t be any settlement and highly doubt Jake is going to apologise for expressing his opinion.

the problem is he didnt simply "express an opinion". He stated something defamatory as fact. There is a difference. That difference may be subtle to some, but it certainly exists.

Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

Working...
      X