Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching Max On Boxing Right Now: Andre Ward Is One Jealous S.O.B.!! Jealous of Golovkin and Canelo LMAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching Max On Boxing Right Now: Andre Ward Is One Jealous S.O.B.!! Jealous of Golovkin and Canelo LMAO

Andre S.O.G. Ward? Should be Andre S.O.B Ward! This guy is so jealous of Golovkin and Canelo that it's just cringe the crap that comes out of his mouth. He said that Canelo only fights guys he believes he can beat, so he deserves no credit. He would have had credit had he fought guys he believed he couldn't beat. Now can someone tell me how that makes sense? How does that make sense? It makes no sense whatsoever. Any fighter believes he can beat anyone, which is why you fight.

Then he talks about Golovkin ducking guys at middleweight during his prime. Not that guys didn't want to fight Golovkin but GGG didn't want to fight anyone at middleweight. I've heard a lot of criticism about Golovkin, but that's not one I've heard of before.

This guy is so jealous of Canelo and Golovkin man that it's embarrassing.

Just out of curiosity, who is Andre S.O.B Ward's best win?

BTW: check him out on Max on Boxing today.

- - Wart stunk so bad he couldn't draw flies and had to retire making some $$$ on his fraudulent Kovalev fights.

U ever see his Imelda Marcos shoe collection?

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
      - - Wart stunk so bad he couldn't draw flies and had to retire making some $$$ on his fraudulent Kovalev fights.

U ever see his Imelda Marcos shoe collection?
      lol No I haven't seen his shoe collection. I'll have to check it out.

Incidentally, here's the show. Someone posted it on Youtube.

Comment

Big up, king Ward!

Golovkin never wanted to face anyone serious towards the end of his career. Facts

Canelo though challenge himself and lost though. Even though the judge almost pulled him through.

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with his opinion in fact its the truth, its unpopular but he's not wrong and I don't see why he'd be salty he had a better career than both in fairness and would have beaten both.

His best win? Has to be Kovalev though he clearly in my eyes at least lost the first fight. I think that will go down as his best win anyway but me personally I'd have Froch there.

Comment

Prime Kovalev, Froch at his peak, Kessler at his I think that is 3 wins better than anything either has.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              I don't see anything wrong with his opinion in fact its the truth, its unpopular but he's not wrong and I don't see why he'd be salty he had a better career than both in fairness and would have beaten both.

His best win? Has to be Kovalev though he clearly in my eyes at least lost the first fight. I think that will go down as his best win anyway but me personally I'd have Froch there.
              Who did Golovkin choose not to fight or in other words "duck" during his time at middleweight? (Can't wait to hear the answer here lol )

And according to Ward, you get credit for fighting guys you didn't believe you could beat. Name me a boxer who fought a guy he believed he couldn't beat? I want a quote from said boxer too that says, "I"m fighting him even though I don't believe I can beat him."

If you can do both of those, then you might be able to back up your words. If not?

As to the rest of your comment, Kovalev is his best win that he never actually won. I suppose by default, that make Foch is best legit win.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Prime Kovalev, Froch at his peak, Kessler at his I think that is 3 wins better than anything either has.
                Yeah. That's sounds about right. I'm leaving Kovalev out of this because those were controversial wins. There's a strong argument that he lost the first and that the second was controversial for the fouls.
                Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

Who did Golovkin choose not to fight or in other words "duck" during his time at middleweight? (Can't wait to hear the answer here lol )

And according to Ward, you get credit for fighting guys you didn't believe you could beat. Name me a boxer who fought a guy he believed he couldn't beat? I want a quote from said boxer too that says, "I"m fighting him even though I don't believe I can beat him."

If you can do both of those, then you might be able to back up your words. If not?

As to the rest of your comment, Kovalev is his best win that he never actually won. I suppose by default, that make Foch is best legit win.

Ward, Charlo, Lara, Andrade he even opted to fight Monroe Jr over Mora and Lara.
                  It was just a false narrative thrown about by his fans, by Tom Loeffler, his team didn't want to take much if any risk unless getting the crown jewels in a Canelo fight. There was plenty of guys he ducked or could have fought but his fans dismissed only to justify him fighting much worse, less risky opposition.

Fighters never fight each other these days because they don't believe they can win, its simple as that.
                  They won't openly say it, it makes no sense for them to but we see it all the time fighters coming in clearly not believing they can win or even appear to have trained for a fight. They aren't going to openly say they don't believe in themselves as it will kill any interest, offers and likely lose them fans.

I've heard many fighters allude to it though. Might not say it directly but have been honest enough to know their limitations. Andy Lee on GGG funnily enough said words to the effect of I have little chance vs GGG I'd literally just train for a 4 round fight and go out swinging, its my only chance.
                  Last edited by dan_cov; 09-23-2022, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Ward is a known bigot and has been jealous of canelo for years he's a sad SOB.

He's upset t because canelo easily surpassed his crappy Career his best win was a gift vs a guy smaller Nelo ktfo without much trouble.

Ward is a dick a piece of shyt he hates giving non black fighters credit and the other leftist I suck BBC Max Kellerman has some much white guilt he cheers Ward on with his BS.

Comment

Working...
                    X