Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder On Usyk Possibly Attending His Showdown Against Helenius: "I Hope He Takes Notes"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Usyk wants wilder more than fury for next fight. And providing wilder beats the dane, then usyk v wilder next I guess. But it's a dangerous fight for usy k to fight wilder. Wilder probably is still dangerous
    Wilder?
    Usyk already said he wants Tyson Fury next

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

Well who else was he going to knockout? Just tell me who? He fought the opposition that was put forth in front of him.

You can try and discredit his power all you want but why doesn't other heavyweights of his era have the same knockout power and ratio of a Deontay Wilder? The Bronze Bomber's punching power is real.

He has either stopped, dropped or knocked out every one of his 41 opponents he has faced inside of a professional boxing ring and that is a fact. Oleksandr Usyk would become his 42nd one.

Now name me one other heavyweight in boxing history who can boast the same claim? You can't because there aren't any. In addition, the nerve of these so called boxing fans who say that Deontay Wilder isn't a Hall of famer.

It's because they don't know shit about boxing. Chances are If that equalizer finds you it will finish you.
      Do you think this is a golden age of heavyweights? Most people agree that aside from the top 3, it's a real weak era. Once Wilder started fighting top competition (Fury), he lost. If he KOs Usyk, I'll give him credit. I think he beats what's left of Joshua, but I'd still like to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
        Usyk is the better boxer of course, but if they fought, I wonder if Usyk would be able to handle Wilder's right hand if he lands it?

Usyk probably wouldn't catch it clean with his slick lateral movement, but he isn't a true heavyweight compared to Wilder and Fury.
        Fair point, Wilder has real HW power ,question mark is how that chin after such brutal KO, fight vs Helenius will answer that hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Usyk wants wilder more than fury for next fight. And providing wilder beats the dane, then usyk v wilder next I guess. But it's a dangerous fight for usy k to fight wilder. Wilder probably is still dangerous
          Yes, and Joshua was able to land on Usyk and Wilder will also. If he catches Usyk flush, it's fight over.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Wilder?
            Usyk already said he wants Tyson Fury next
            He does, but since it doesn't look like it will happen, he's looking at Wilder as his next big money fight. Can't say I blame him.

Comment

Working...
            X