Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cecilia Braekhus To Continue Career, Targets Big Fights at 154-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No disrespect to her, but the competition level these days is bad but still worlds better than it was in Braekhus' prime.
    Cash in Cash in likes this.

Comment

Could care less if she’s overrated or not. What I do care about is that she be required to fight in a thong from here on out
      TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Shranaploya View Post
        This girl in my opinion is the most overrated female boxer ever. She couldn't even beat the atrocious Jessica McCaskill, and to think there was talk a few years back of her fighting Katie Taylor ffs. Taylor is far superior to this nobody and probably would have won every round.
        Ali is the most overrated boxer ever. Couldn't handle Trevor Berbick. Tyson is the most overrated- could handle atrocious Kevin McBride. Roy Jones Jr. is the most overrated boxer ever - couldn't handle Scott Sigmon, who doesn't even have a Wikipedia page. Do you get the picture or should I draw one for you?

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post

Ali is the most overrated boxer ever. Couldn't handle Trevor Berbick. Tyson is the most overrated- could handle atrocious Kevin McBride. Roy Jones Jr. is the most overrated boxer ever - couldn't handle Scott Sigmon, who doesn't even have a Wikipedia page. Do you get the picture or should I draw one for you?
          I think you will need to draw one, because Braekhus beat nobody worth a damn, Ali has elite wins, Tyson has great wins, RJJ has many great wins. JM was the best fighter by far Braekhus fought and she got well beaten twice and looked very limited. Everybody she beat was between poor and average. She benefitted massively from being top woman in a terrible era. There are 20+ better than her now, and that's whatever you consider her prime to be. Her skillset is very basic, and everybody she beat, someone like Ebanie Bridges would beat. Cash in

Comment

Originally posted by Cash in View Post

I think you will need to draw one, because Braekhus beat nobody worth a damn, Ali has elite wins, Tyson has great wins, RJJ has many great wins. JM was the best fighter by far Braekhus fought and she got well beaten twice and looked very limited. Everybody she beat was between poor and average. She benefitted massively from being top woman in a terrible era. There are 20+ better than her now, and that's whatever you consider her prime to be. Her skillset is very basic, and everybody she beat, someone like Ebanie Bridges would beat. Cash in
            I won't comment on era as the reason to consider someone trash. They did it with Klitschko too as if he's supposed to dig up Ali and prove he could beat Ali. Breakhus lost at the age of 39-40. At this age nobody should be blamed for their losses. I mean..have you seen GGG with Canelo last week? Compare him to their first two fights - it's like different fighters. Age. Age and age again makes all the difference. I'm surprised she wants to continue, not many boxers admit to themselves that they are no longer who they were. She's not an exception. Or needs money.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post

I won't comment on era as the reason to consider someone trash. They did it with Klitschko too as if he's supposed to dig up Ali and prove he could beat Ali. Breakhus lost at the age of 39-40. At this age nobody should be blamed for their losses. I mean..have you seen GGG with Canelo last week? Compare him to their first two fights - it's like different fighters. Age. Age and age again makes all the difference. I'm surprised she wants to continue, not many boxers admit to themselves that they are no longer who they were. She's not an exception. Or needs money.
              But Ali beat greats, regardless of how **** he was vs Holmes and Berbick. Braekhus beat absolutely nobody, so it's just like if Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. retired at 50-0 after beating can after can. Would he have been the greatest of all time then? If you beat nobody, or at the very least, have very close losses to greats, then you are a nobody, simple as that. She was not beating even B/C level opposion, just a bunch of dinner ladies, dish washers, and bartenders. Wlad beat many very good fighters, put up a decent effort vs GOAT Fury, and had a war with Joshua in his 40s, who is still an excellent fighter. Cash in

Comment

Working...
              X