Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oleksandr Usyk has officially called out Canelo Alvarez. Will Canelo finally grow a spine and fight a real challenge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oleksandr Usyk has officially called out Canelo Alvarez. Will Canelo finally grow a spine and fight a real challenge?

Canelo has also been calling out Usyk multiple times in the past. Will Canelo finally grow a spine for once in his career and fight a real challenge?
    Usyk to win by KO
    70.00%
    Usyk to win by Decision
    10.00%
    Canelo to lose by KO
    20.00%
    Canelo to lose by Decision
    0%

Nel o is fighting real challenge v bivol, he is underdog v bivol

Comment

Canelo would die from all of the weight he's carrying if he attempted a move at crusierweight. If he doesn't, Usyk kills him.

Comment

Canelo wants allcthe bums out there

Comment

Lol. If Fury/AJ is happening next I actually wouldnt mind Usyk occupying himself with Canelo in the meantime. Obviously its a bit of a freakshow but it'd do good numbers and at least its two elite real boxers rather than Youtubers etc, albeit with a huge size disparity between them. Win, lose or draw just taking that fight in the first place would probably raise Canelos at the moment kind of declining stock imo.

Comment

Boxing is a joke

The only fight I want the Ukrainian ‘eurobum’ in is with Tyson ‘Spider-Pear’ Fury

The stiff robot needs straightforward fights

The two best need to fight each other

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
              Boxing is a joke

The only fight I want the Ukrainian ‘eurobum’ in is with Tyson ‘Spider-Pear’ Fury

The stiff robot needs straightforward fights

The two best need to fight each other
              Its funny (well..more ****ing sad than funny I guess) that when Usyk took AJ out, for a brief moment it looked like we might actually get Fury/Usyk with relatively few complications, no1 vs no2 finally, and made in a timely fashion as well. But no of ****ing course not, cant ever be that simple can it?

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post

Its funny (well..more ****ing sad than funny I guess) that when Usyk took AJ out, for a brief moment it looked like we might actually get Fury/Usyk with relatively few complications, no1 vs no2 finally, and made in a timely fashion as well. But no of ****ing course not, cant ever be that simple can it?
                It’s garbage

Fury looking to fight a guy coming off 2 losses and no one gives a chance

Usyk wanting to fight a Mexican midget 4 divisions naturally smaller

Comment

If Usyk can make a cruiserweight limit, this fight is great for him. The biggest payday possible.

Comment

Canelo's one of the biggest clowns in boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X