Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker: I'm Gonna Be The First To Beat Joyce; He Can Come Back From That And I'll Beat Him Again In December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker: I'm Gonna Be The First To Beat Joyce; He Can Come Back From That And I'll Beat Him Again In December

Joseph Parker is supremely confident of his third consecutive trip to Manchester once again ending with his arm raised in victory. The former WBO heavyweight titlist hits the road once again, this time as the underdog in a crossroads bout with
    [Click Here To Read More]

Both guys are tough as **** so this one will go the distance, and probably look boring as **** in places.

Just can't see Parker having developed enough of a killer instinct or enough conditioning to win enough rounds. He'll probably get the better of the first 3-4, but fade at the end of each one before Joyce picks almost all the rest.

Comment

I think that the crystal ball that Joseph Parker used to look into the future, in which he saw himself winning his fight against Joe Joyce isn't working.
      There's no way that I see Parker pulling a win off, except by landing the perfect punch, at the perfect time, and on the perfect spot for a KO win.
      The likelihood of that happening is almost nonexistence, Joseph isn't that type of firebrand when it comes to fighting, Joe Joyce will walk him down, knock him out.

Comment

I have a feeling this could end up being a stinker tbh its why I don't think it should be ppv in the UK an also the undercard is terrible I mean if it has to be ppv at least give fans a good undercard but nope
        landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

I see Parker going in to his shell and making sure he hears the final bell. don't get me wrong great fighter and comes across as a top bloke but I just don't see anybody making a dent in Joyce AND/ OR keeping it competitive for 12. In-play odds might be interesting for this one after 3 rounds.

Comment

Joyce should win, excepting he forgets how to throw punches and is just inactive the whole fight.

Comment

Slow Joyce doesn't like body shots I think Parker can break him down if he implements a good body attack. If not he's going to have a long night because that light skin Lurch probably has the best chin at heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
                I think that the crystal ball that Joseph Parker used to look into the future, in which he saw himself winning his fight against Joe Joyce isn't working.
                There's no way that I see Parker pulling a win off, except by landing the perfect punch, at the perfect time, and on the perfect spot for a KO win.
                The likelihood of that happening is almost nonexistence, Joseph isn't that type of firebrand when it comes to fighting, Joe Joyce will walk him down, knock him out.
                Parker is durable as hell and he's big. I doubt he gets stopped. I find it hard to pick a winner. If you pushed me I would say Joyce on pts. Parker will have been watching that Jennings fight for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post

Parker is durable as hell and he's big. I doubt he gets stopped. I find it hard to pick a winner. If you pushed me I would say Joyce on pts. Parker will have been watching that Jennings fight for sure
                  It was in the Daniel Dubois, fight that Joe Joyce really impressed me, he made that other juggernaut of an undefeated heavyweight quit in their contested fight.
                  I'm not saying that Joe Joyce will ever become heavyweight champion, but he's going to put a hurting on a few more fighters in the heavyweight division.
                  Roberto Vasquez Roberto Vasquez likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X