No announcement yet.

Hearn KO's Ellerbe on social media

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Arum had Manny on PPV early doors, years before l'l floydy first PPV.

What nursery school U in then?
    "Blew up as a PPV star"...reading comprehension pls. Floyd/Oscar did 2.4m buys a month after Pac/Solis did 150k.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

You’re definitely a virgin. That’s why you want Eddie to peg you so bad. You want him to be your first.

I absolutely schooled you in the boxing discussion and you know it. You still think HBO isn’t a worldwide company or do you admit you were wrong?

You couldn’t accept you were wrong so that’s why you started projected your weird little fantasies.
      Lol, love when trolls talk about schooling... Especially since it's highly unlikely you did!

You need to post with less emotion my friend, gonna lose years of your life.

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post

Lol, love when trolls talk about schooling... Especially since it's highly unlikely you did!

You need to post with less emotion my friend, gonna lose years of your life.
        You said HBO wasn’t a worldwide company, remember? I told you it wasn’t because it operates in, wait for it, SIXTY ONE DIFFERENT COUNTRIES. So yes you got schooled and because you couldn’t handle it you followed me into this thread and staring projecting your weird little virgin fantasies about Eddie. So who’s the troll here?

Comment

I don't care about the politics but that was a pretty funny burn especially at the end lol .

Comment

Why are there posters in here arguing otherwise and bringing up Floyd ppv numbers when we all know Ellerbe is just a front man?? You've got to be naive/ignorant as hell if you think Ellerbe is involved in any negotiations involving any PBC/Mayweather fighter,ESPECIALLY Floyd himself. Hearns contributions to the sport ****s all over what Ellerbe has ever done and its comical to argue otherwise. Ellerbe is just a glorified chest rubber,nothing more nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
              Why are there posters in here arguing otherwise and bringing up Floyd ppv numbers when we all know Ellerbe is just a front man?? You've got to be naive/ignorant as hell if you think Ellerbe is involved in any negotiations involving any PBC/Mayweather fighter,ESPECIALLY Floyd himself. Hearns contributions to the sport ****s all over what Ellerbe has ever done and its comical to argue otherwise. Ellerbe is just a glorified chest rubber,nothing more nothing less.
              You think the CEO of Mayweather Promotions isn’t involved in negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

You think the CEO of Mayweather Promotions isn’t involved in negotiations.
                Nope,all Haymon and Mayweather. You honestly believe Ellerbe is in the same league as Hearn?

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Nope,all Haymon and Mayweather. You honestly believe Ellerbe is in the same league as Hearn?
                  So delusional…

So you think the CEO of Maywether Promotions that was the lead promoter of most of his biggest fights wasn’t involved in any negotiations? Unbelievable.

It’s like saying Eddie isn’t involved because he works for his dad Barry. Or Schaefer wasn’t involved cause he was working for Oscar. Or DuBoef isn’t involved cause he works for Arum etc.

Crazy talk…

Comment

Eddie exudes Chad qualities. Aspire to be like Eddie.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
                      Hearn wouldn’t say anything to ellerbes face, Hearn is just a keyboard warrior, one of those nerds who thinks they are tough behind a screen. Ellerbe KOs him inside 1 round in a real fight
                      I aint a fan of either of em but I'd say youre much mistaken. Not saying Eddie's anything like a real fighter but hes in reasonable shape and has at least laced em and sparred some in recent times. and he's a big boy, 6'4 or so if I ain't mistaken. Leonard's a 5'9" pudding, 55 years old (Hearns 43) and whilst I could be mistaken I've never seen any indication he's laced up or sparred in the last 20 years

Comment

Working...
                      X