Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: Bivol is a Really Good Challenge - I Will Get That Belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel bivol gets this in a close fight, but I wouldn't be surprised if Zurdo stops bivol, worth putting a bet on.

Comment

At least he admits he's dreaming . . .

Comment

Funny thing is Bivol still haven't received the match fee of $2 Million yet..

Comment

I have a funny feeling that Zurdo will suffer some mysterious injury and pull out of this fight.
          _Rexy_ _Rexy_ Topdogggbm Topdogggbm like this.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post

To you, all you see is that Bivol jumps in and out. If that's the case, Canelo should have beaten him easily, since Canelo is said to even knock out heavyweights in the gym. From the outside, Canelo probably saw the same exact thing as you do, which is why he took the fight. He thought it would be easier than fighting Benavidez, who is like a human blender. But as easy as Bivol may look, he's stoic and calm under pressure and precise in timing, movement, distancing, and punching. Zurdo is a killer, strong and aggressive with a high work rate. They're both very good fighters, and their styles should mesh together beautifully. But nothing will be easy for Zurdo when he faces Bivol
            Canelo couldnt even KO a 40 year old middleweight (160). Dont compare a midget 168 Canelo to a Zurdo Ramirez, there is a big size differencd, plus Zurdo is a south paw. Canelo gases out, Zurdo doesnt.

Comment

Bivol is the most talented out there above 142. Definitely at 175. Now Zurdo is skilled but it's his intangibles that gets him the victory. Tough kid. Needs to be in great shape for this one.

Comment

Bivol is in the top five P4P boxers on the planet right now. He’s gonna make easy work of Zurdo and take his zero.

Comment

Gilberto Will give bivol a harder fight than canelo.
                  This Will be a split decision fight with No knockdowns.

Comment

Working...
                  X