Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: Bivol is a Really Good Challenge - I Will Get That Belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: Bivol is a Really Good Challenge - I Will Get That Belt!

Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez is gearing up for the biggest fight of his pro career. The former WBO super middleweight champion will attempt to become a two-division beltholder on November 5th in Abu Dhabi.
    [Click Here To Read More]

how is this a headline?
    LMFAO

Comment

When faced with the prospect of choosing the boxer or the puncher in a matchup, I am inclined to predict the boxer to prevail.

I could be wrong but I suspect Bivol wins without issue.
      Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

He'll bend the knee.

Comment

Zurdo will win this fight. All Bivol does is jump in and out. Zurdo has the reach, power, size, and better combinations.
          Zaroku Zaroku Alexis67 Alexis67 like this.

Comment

Another really good fight on the schedule. Intriguing. I think Bivol is perhaps too technically sound for Zurdo, but if Bivol doesn't have enough pop in his shots "Left Handed" could take him since - as boxingitis points out - he has reach, power, and size. I don't know about the "better" combinations part, but Zurdo has a good engine.

Comment

Zurdo Ramirez is grossly underrated

Comment

I'd like to see Zurdo win for various reasons but I believe Bivol boxes beautifully and wins a 115 - 113 or 116 - 112 type of fight

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                  Zurdo will win this fight. All Bivol does is jump in and out. Zurdo has the reach, power, size, and better combinations.
                  To you, all you see is that Bivol jumps in and out. If that's the case, Canelo should have beaten him easily, since Canelo is said to even knock out heavyweights in the gym. From the outside, Canelo probably saw the same exact thing as you do, which is why he took the fight. He thought it would be easier than fighting Benavidez, who is like a human blender. But as easy as Bivol may look, he's stoic and calm under pressure and precise in timing, movement, distancing, and punching. Zurdo is a killer, strong and aggressive with a high work rate. They're both very good fighters, and their styles should mesh together beautifully. But nothing will be easy for Zurdo when he faces Bivol

Comment

People that believe Ramirez beats Bivol will be surprised again. They just haven`t learned anything.

They see the same in Bivol as Canelo saw before facing him.
                    AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X