Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leonard Ellerbe: "We're not interested in Mosley, he doesn't draw any kind of crowd"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x View Post
    main **** that..shane came up in the ring in floyds face and called him out..THIS FIGHT HAS TO HAPPEN..floyd if you dont fight him you will lose alot of respect..i can understand if you fight pacman first and let shane fight berto fight..then you and shane can fight and there will be 3 belts on the line..wbo,wbc,wba...now thats a maga fight for the fall of 2010
    THis coming from the biggest Floyd ballwasher has to mean something!
    come on if Larry can see it why cant anyone else??
    Greek K !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by san iker View Post
      your sig is stupid because pbf doesnt look like hes trying to reason with mosley he seems to be giving him loads back

some haters fail effortlessly sometimes
      Actually gayweather is stupid.

He's a WW who fights featherweights and now he doesnt want to fight WW. Lols.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
        That was one of the worst articles I have ever read.
        Why do you feel that way? You dont think it was out of place for mosley and hopkins to do something like that? I certainly did.

Comment

Originally posted by san iker View Post
          can you just explain somethin to me

2 years ago mosley in a interviw with merchant gets asked would he fight mayweather in november ...starts talkin bs about how 5months isnt enough time then starts saying he has toothache

now floyd is the 1 afraid
          Floyd never called him out the way Shane did. Floyd says he's the best and talks a lot of crap but doesn't want to back it up. When SHane is not here, he's a roider with 5 losses, when he's here he respects him. Like Floyd says: "Which one is it?"

Comment

Whatever happened to the list he is talking about.

The only draw out there really is pacquiao and he isnt fighting until a couple months after november.

After pacquiao all the other WW are basically the same "draw". It really makes no difference.

Not going after shane saying he doesnt bring enough people is a bad excuse and in my mind is just him avoiding shane

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              **** you elerbe and **** you floyd sr!!!!

HBO better put up some cash for this fight.
              What do you think Greenburg wants:

Mayweather-pacquiao

or

Mayweather-Mosley?

Comment

**** being a draw.
                the dude is a cheater.
                Show some respect for boxing

Comment

Originally posted by joartcc5 View Post
                  Actually gayweather is stupid.

He's a WW who fights featherweights and now he doesnt want to fight WW. Lols.
                  actually your stupid for calling a professional fighter gayweather

2 marquez is not a featherweight an hasnt been for a few years..

jesus we need to start banning idiots like u on this site more often

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                    Why do you feel that way? You dont think it was out of place for mosley and hopkins to do something like that? I certainly did.
                    Well in Mosley's defense I think Hopkins is a damn instigator. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                      Floyd never called him out the way Shane did. Floyd says he's the best and talks a lot of crap but doesn't want to back it up. When SHane is not here, he's a roider with 5 losses, when he's here he respects him. Like Floyd says: "Which one is it?"
                      That is just plain silly.

Comment

Working...
                      X