No announcement yet.

GGG-Lara is actually a good matchup.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG-Lara is actually a good matchup.

Just read it’s been ordered by the WBA. Both old, both past their prime so it’s essentially an even matchup.
    Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

I wouldn’t mind seeing it.

Golovkin seems like he’s having more difficulty letting his punches go and Lara foot movement seems to have slowed down, but I would expect Lara to TRY to move around the ring a lot vs Golovkin. I would have to favour Golovkin in that fight.

Comment

Two finished bum dossers. Lara's new brawling style would work in favour of GGGeezer.

Comment

GGG is only cashing out now.

Lara brings 2 cubans

Comment

Both actuve legends in their 40’s with nothing to prove. Why not?
          garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

It's actually not a bad fight for both given their ages.

Golovkin could go to PBC to close out his career with fights against Lara and Charlo.

Comment

Lara
              Janibek (all Kazak unification)
              Charlo

That should be GGG's plan to finish out the career. No guarantee he wins any of those three fights but that's the path I would take if I were in his spot.

Comment

Yeah, they're both clearly outside their primes. It should happen next since Golovkin is too stubborn to retire.

Comment

I think after he fights Lara he will retire. At the very least, Lara and G will avoid all the excessive movement and go head to head. Might be interesting. Both can go out on their respective shields, then retire!
                  May the best man win!

Comment

With all respect given Golovkin should retire while he still can on a good note.

He is only going to be on a sharp decline from here. It would be sad to see him so far removed from what he once was.

Lara is not too far away. He is has been regressing as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X