Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Golovkin - Heated Face To Face at Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can they announce Fury vs Joshua, its more interesting than this fight and much bigger as well. I cant believe Fury vs Joshua is happening sooner than Crawford vs Spence. Different promotions and different Networks.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
      Can they announce Fury vs Joshua, its more interesting than this fight and much bigger as well. I cant believe Fury vs Joshua is happening sooner than Crawford vs Spence. Different promotions and different Networks.
      Seems like you need to find a new sport bud you don't have to watch boxing if you don't like it
      Verus Verus JohnnyCan JohnnyCan like this.

Comment

GGG looking every one of his 41 years I can't see how he wins this one but hope he puts up a gallant effort

Comment

Canelo’s hair is going fast.

Comment

GGG is starting to look like those photoshops they used to make of him old

Comment

I think that old dude will pull the upset of the year.
              PanchoGomez Rayzah Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

Canelo is **** in trouble! At 168lbs GGG's forearms look thicker than a average guys actual arms. Also its not gone unnoticed he actually looks bigger than Canelo!

As I've said before, Canelo will get knocked down at least once in this fight!

Comment

i think Ggg will be super strong for this fight. I just think if he can get by round 5 or 6 without taking excessive punishment and also giving some back he has a good shot.

Comment

GGG has had close to 400 amateur and pro fights combined. He has a tremendous amount of mileage and wear on his body plus he’s 40+ years old…I’m hoping he wins but he looked very vulnerable first couple of rounds with Murata and I think Canelo will start strong….heart says GGG brain says Canelo will take it.

Comment

Canelo wins by damage rd 8

Comment

Working...
                      X