Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Golovkin - Tense Face To Face at Grand Arrivals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lxg View Post
    Hoping Canelo isn’t on drugs this time. Like to see an honest fight where judges actually are fair and don’t give Alvarez rounds he clearly lost like when he fought Mayweather, Golovkin, and Bivol, among others.
    He's already got his favorite 2 pay for points judges in place, Weisfeld and Moretti, the bosom buddies
    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Always get a kick out of the body language experts during fight week.
      ”OMG look how scared he is, that means he’s losing!!”

Haha, if your so confident then bet the $25 in your bank account on GGG for the knockout.

Comment

Regardless how many people didn't want this fight they are attracted to it. These two guys are more evenly match hence their two previous fights. The got good chins and offense and are able to play defense but more so for Canelo.

I expect another decision with Canelo getting the first few rounds and GGG getting more active during the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
          Always get a kick out of the body language experts during fight week.
          ”OMG look how scared he is, that means he’s losing!!”

Haha, if your so confident then bet the $25 in your bank account on GGG for the knockout.
          Money well spent

Comment

I’m hyped.

Comment

Sometimes I'll look at a fight and think damn it's too late or nobody was asking for this: but then they square up and go face-to-face and I remember the battles, the sound of the punches these two landed on each other, at first it was just boxing but now it's clearly personal.

I didn't really think I wanted to see Pac-JMM 4, but then the bell rang

SplitSecond SplitSecond likes this.

Comment

Only one tense was Saul. Big weight cut this week and actin tough for no reason at all. GGGrandpa looked relaxed and chill
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post
                  Canelo looks tense AF, while GGG looks like he's relaxed and enjoying life. It can only mean what I've suspected for awhile now, which is that his weight fluctuation is taking its toll. I bet he's struggling trying to shed that muscle before the weigh-in. Whatever the case, it's a clear sign that something isn't going right in camp.
                  Did u see his sweatsuit vid the other day? Hes still trying to cut weight this week.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Did u see his sweatsuit vid the other day? Hes still trying to cut weight this week.
                    Yeah. I actually saw it after I made this post. Usually you see guys cutting water less than a day before the weigh in, not this early. Unless, they are doing the weigh in early? Is that a possibility? It seems really weird that he's cutting water weight right now. If the weigh in is still days away, he's going to look like pale and prunish when he steps on the scale.
                    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

Strange that you would have the nerve to impugn GGG's character when the only proven PED cheat among this pair is Canelo.
                      Just like Paulie Malignaggi said. Everyone is on steroids.

Comment

Working...
                      X