Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Golovkin - Tense Face To Face at Grand Arrivals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did notice some nervousness in Canelo, but he is more skillfull than GGG. Grandpa GGG is too slow and not to much skillfull. The power took him far vs nobodies, once he stepped in with the big boys. The monster power went away, ask Jacobs, Canelo, and Deryvchenko.

Comment

Canelo does look a little more dry than usual. Golovkin looks a lot healthier at this weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Those good Ole Olympic Russian supplements.
        Here we go. Cue in the excuses in 3.. 2.. 1...

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

No, but Canelo’s did. He’s still got a God complex despite getting undressed by Bivol. GGG TKO11 Canelo.
          Comparing Canelo to God? Settle down, dude.

Comment

Canelo's gonna get sparked! #WarGGG
            El_Mero El_Mero Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
              I did notice some nervousness in Canelo, but he is more skillfull than GGG. Grandpa GGG is too slow and not to much skillfull. The power took him far vs nobodies, once he stepped in with the big boys. The monster power went away, ask Jacobs, Canelo, and Deryvchenko.
              In fairness Jacobs was said to weigh at least 185+ on fight night vs GGG and he still got dropped (something Canelo couldn't do). Unlike Jacobs GGG actually showed up for the IBF weigh in on the day of the fight and was still under 170. And Jacobs still didn't do **** besides the usual pumping of his fists and his head all night. And everyone knows GGG was pretty sick vs Derevyanchenko, just like he was vs Rosado. He just has too much class to ***** and moan and make excuses like so many others do. And he still dropped Derev. anyway.

And I always love how keyboard tough guys can cast aspersions at World Champions and call them "nobodies" when you're back scrubbing toilets at a 9-5 in the morning...

And pay attention in school. Your spelling and grammar are giving the rest of us a ****ing headache.
              Last edited by sidefx996; 09-13-2022, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Canelo takes him out with an accumulation of body punches
                Father time is come a calling for GGG

Comment

Hoping for a GGG win here.

Comment

Hopefully all this jumping up and down in weight affects Canelo and GGG knocks his ass out!
                    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

One thing that I will say about ggg is that he cheeks do not look sunken in like they usually do leading up to a fight. He seems more energetic than usual,and I'm willing to bet that it has a lot to do with the fact that he doesn't have to cut those 8 extra lbs for this fight.
                      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X