Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Views Eubank-Benn as 50-50 Fight, Has Been Giving Benn Pointers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders Views Eubank-Benn as 50-50 Fight, Has Been Giving Benn Pointers

Former WBO super middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders is backing Conor Benn to overcome Chris Eubank Jr. in their upcoming catch-weight showdown. Benn and Eubank are going to collide on October 8 at the O2 Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Benn!! His Father the “Dark Destroyer”was a warrior and always in exciting fights!
    Last edited by IRONCHINHAGLER; 09-09-2022, 04:27 PM.

Comment

No healthy person could think this fight is 50/50. Eubank will beat him utterly.

Comment

I got it 60 40 Benn. Eubank has to cut a lot of weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          I got it 60 40 Benn. Eubank has to cut a lot of weight.
          ~3 pounds lol.

Comment

Anyone know if there's a hydration clause? Anyways I'm more surprised to find out that Eubank is 32, he needs significant fights right now

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              Anyone know if there's a hydration clause? Anyways I'm more surprised to find out that Eubank is 32, he needs significant fights right now
              He can't weight over 162 on fight day apparently

Comment

its a money grab no one wanted to see. anyways Eubank wins by a brutal KO.
                TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post

He can't weight over 162 on fight day apparently
                  mmm... hadn't heard about that. That actually could be pretty significant.

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/1...ris-eubank-jr/

Benn and Eubank Jr have agreed to fight at a catchweight of 157 lbs, with a rehydration clause of 162 lbs.

Eubank Jr will need to come down in weight, as he usually fights between 160-168 lbs, while ‘The Destroyer’ usually fights at 147 lbs and so he has been working hard at the gym to pack on the pounds.
                  Still think Eubank has the skills and experience unless the drain kills him though.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                    its a money grab no one wanted to see. anyways Eubank wins by a brutal KO.
                    It sold out the O2 in double quick time and will do big numbers on PPV. Plenty of people wanna see it

Comment

Working...
                    X