Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Savannah Marshall - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Savannah Marshall - Face To Face at Final Presser

Shields, Marshall Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - The top of the bill on Saturday sees middleweight champions and one-time amateur adversaries Savannah Marshall (12-0, 10 KOs) and Claressa Shields (12-0, 2 KOs) battle for the undisputed title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why doesn't Savannah fix her teeth? Don't they have modern dentistry in England?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Why doesn't Savannah fix her teeth? Don't they have modern dentistry in England?
      I'm no dentist but I don't see much wrong with here teeth they look ok to be her real teeth. I understand shields had to get hers done asap since she had those vampire teeth all over her gums but I personally don't see anything wrong with marshalls.

Comment

Vain times we live in. Why would an active fighter bother with getting their teeth fixed up when they get punched in the mouth for a living? Besides, as the other guy said, her teeth are perfectly fine.
        JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

I'm no dentist but I don't see much wrong with here teeth they look ok to be her real teeth. I understand shields had to get hers done asap since she had those vampire teeth all over her gums but I personally don't see anything wrong with marshalls.
          Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

Vain times we live in. Why would an active fighter bother with getting their teeth fixed up when they get punched in the mouth for a living? Besides, as the other guy said, her teeth are perfectly fine.
          Maybe being gap-toothed is more common and acceptable across the pond.

I just thought it could improve her appearance.

Comment

Ignorant comments like these come from people who don’t use toothpaste or think dental floss is used for keeping your car battery clean… stupid MF’s

Comment

Get a fkgn life.

Comment

Maybe being gap-toothed is more common and acceptable across the pond.

I just thought it could improve her appearance.
                Im not across the pond I'm in the good Ole US of A.

Shields was the one with the jacked teeth she needed work asap.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

Pay no notice. In today’s moisty, millennial, pumpkin spice, internet, soy boy age it’s not about the skills of the boxer, the sheer athleticism, the raw talent. It’s about National Enquirer, female drama; pure estrogen emotion. It’s about tearing another down due to dissatisfaction with their own miserable existence and short comings.
                  nacho daddy nacho daddy likes this.

Comment

Maybe she is happy with real, functional, straight, well-spaced, healthy, characterful teeth and has no desire for Disneyfied, generic teeth.

She has a slight diastema. Some people find it attractive. Fixing a diastema would be job for an orthodontist rather than a dentist, anyway (And, yes, England has them).

Comment

Working...
                    X