Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: Before We Retire, I Would Love To Fight Joshua Again; We Have Unfinished Business

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man…Ruiz is not going to remember who Joshua is after tonight. Ortiz!

Comment

Bodybuilder will never fight Ruiz again. Ruiz is at the same weight with 2019 but difference is there are muscles instead of fat.

He took bodybuilder's soul and turned him into sissy boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
        I don't think this fight will ever be revisited again.
        There's just too many fighters vying for Joshua's attention, which included
        Luis Ortiz, Joyce, Chisora and almost all UK HWs. Not to mention Wilder's manager.

The hilarious part is Hearn always ends up looking like he's the one who begged
        for the fight and the original beggars dictating terms and conditions.
        Luis Ortiz is going to lose tonight.

Joe Joyce is promoted by Frank Warren and is in line for a WBO title shot. He doesn't need Joshua.

38-year-old Chisora is a fight AJ could make next, I guess. But it wouldn't be bigger than an Andy Ruiz trilogy.

Comment

Originally posted by 15round View Post

You are like the first poster who actually watched the fight.
          I did watch it & i only gave Arreola a couple early rounds. I’m a big Arreola fan but he clearly lost.

Comment

I expect a Ruiz win but it should be a good scrap. I never count out Ortiz because I remember watching Foreman/Moorer & been amazed he pulled that off. My concern here is Ruiz has twice discussed fighting Wilder after & now is talking about a Joshua trilogy when he still has to beat a highly motivated Ortiz who understands this could be his last chance… Overlooking Ortiz is not the brightest thing to do…

Comment

The Joshua-Ruiz rematch was one of the most underwhelming fights ever

Ruiz partied for months instead of training and came as a fat(ter) inmobile blob

and Joshua still fought like a total coward, satisfied with jabbing his way to a boring ass decission

They are 1-1, the trilogy would be interesting but only if Ruiz comes in shape this time, but that's a big ¨if¨
              15round 15round likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Luis Ortiz is going to lose tonight.

Joe Joyce is promoted by Frank Warren and is in line for a WBO title shot. He doesn't need Joshua.

38-year-old Chisora is a fight AJ could make next, I guess. But it wouldn't be bigger than an Andy Ruiz trilogy.
                Chisora was in AJ’s entourage for the second Usyk fight. Highly doubtful they’ll ever fight as they’re good friends.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                  The Joshua-Ruiz rematch was one of the most underwhelming fights ever

Ruiz partied for months instead of training and came as a fat(ter) inmobile blob

and Joshua still fought like a total coward, satisfied with jabbing his way to a boring ass decission

They are 1-1, the trilogy would be interesting but only if Ruiz comes in shape this time, but that's a big ¨if¨
                  Yea, I would bet that Ruiz could have not bent over to tie his shoes at the Joshua rematch. He looked like the original Michelin Man that night. I don't know if that was a bigger disgrace to boxing than Joshua's post fight tantrum in the Usyk rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by 15round View Post

Yea, I would bet that Ruiz could have not bent over to tie his shoes at the Joshua rematch. He looked like the original Michelin Man that night. I don't know if that was a bigger disgrace to boxing than Joshua's post fight tantrum in the Usyk rematch.
                    Both disgraced the HW belts in their own way

Ruiz by being an unprofessional lazy slob, and Joshua by being a mental midget and acting like a spoiled brat after his loss

Usyk is the most professional, focused, game HW champ we've had in a good while.

No diva antics, no bull**** trash talk, no cherrypicking.. just business and a genuine desire for greatness

Comment

I think the demand for a third Joshua vs Ruiz fight is zero.

Comment

Working...
                      X