No announcement yet.

Fury haters overrate the Otto Wallin fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury haters overrate the Otto Wallin fight

just rewatched it.....Fury pretty much dominated and beat the shyt out of him.... Wallin landed a great punch in the 3rd and the 12th that stunned Fury a bit, but no where near was this a close fight.....Fury especially turned it up in the second half of the fight when he got the bad cut

fury haters really like to bring this up as some type of exposing of Fury

Yeah everyone seems to claim Fury should have been stopped by Dr. Yet fail to mention Wallin got outboxed by a guy with blood drippin down his face most the fight

Comment

Fury is tough as nails

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
        Fury is tough as nails
        Confirmed nobody else would of gotten up from the Wilder one-two combo in the first fight in the 12th nobody.

Been watching for 30 years and that alone is the most insane recovery i have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by james240 View Post

Confirmed nobody else would of gotten up from the Wilder one-two combo in the first fight in the 12th nobody.

Been watching for 30 years and that alone is the most insane recovery i have ever seen.
          naw bro, he didnt just get up.......dude rose up and proceeded to beat the hell out of Wilder, and did it both times in the 3rd fight...dude is a mans man foreal..much respect from me

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post

naw bro, he didnt just get up.......dude rose up and proceeded to beat the hell out of Wilder, and did it both times in the 3rd fight...dude is a mans man foreal..much respect from me
            in that 3rd fight Wilder beats anybody in the world besides Fury

Comment

I think Otto Wallin is overrated. I don't believe in lucky punches but that cut was lucky but for 9 rounds Otto couldn't do anything to make it worse or force a doctor stoppage. It doesn't matter how you get it, a win over Tyson Fury is a career and life changing win. Since the Fury fight Otto has fought Travis Kauffman, Dominic Breazeale, Kamil Sokolowski, and Rydell Booker but when you look a little deeper:

Travis Kauffman - coming off a 20 month layoff and injured himself in the fight
              Dominic Breazeale - This was a good win, Otto outboxed Breazeale the entire fight
              Kamil Sokolowski - A tune up fight
              Rydell Booker - 1-3-1 in his last five before Otto. According to boxrec the draw was against freaking Ray Austin at 50 years old

I think Otto is a good boxer but other then the Breazeale fight, whoever is match making him is doing him no favors.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKasha View Post
                just rewatched it.....Fury pretty much dominated and beat the shyt out of him.... Wallin landed a great punch in the 3rd and the 12th that stunned Fury a bit, but no where near was this a close fight.....Fury especially turned it up in the second half of the fight when he got the bad cut

fury haters really like to bring this up as some type of exposing of Fury
                - - U and blubber having a squallin' therapy session is it now?

Comment

A lot of people would have found a way out with that cut. Fury didn't, should be commended for that

Comment

Fury lovers overrate all of his W's.

Comment

Working...
                    X