Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emmanuel Rodriguez-Gary Antonio Russell Rematch To Land On Wilder-Helenius Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emmanuel Rodriguez-Gary Antonio Russell Rematch To Land On Wilder-Helenius Card

Emmanuel Rodriguez and Gary Antonio Russell will settle unfinished business more than a year after their very brief encounter. BoxingScene.com has learned that a Rodriguez-Russell rematch is set to take place on October 15 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Matias-Ponce is also thought to be on the undercard, for the vacant IBF at 140. May just be me, and I'm not American, but surely that's a much better fight than either this one alluded to in the article or even Plant-Dirrell. Probably will get buried low down on the card though.
    YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

Rodriguez is a good technical fighter and can be a handful. He really got robbed in that Gaballo fight.

Comment

Dirrell sucks, Russell should be fighting better opposition and Helenius chin is lousy. Not a PPV card at all.

Comment

I am hoping my boy Sweet Hands Caleb Plant retires my Michigan native in Anthony Dirrell for good so he doesn't get another undeserved title shot.
          MeanestNiceGuy MeanestNiceGuy likes this.

Comment

This is a pretty decent card tbh they could of made it alot worse

Comment

Al trying to get back in good with fox? Spence vs Crawford FOX PPV next?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilliantAJ View Post
                Matias-Ponce is also thought to be on the undercard, for the vacant IBF at 140. May just be me, and I'm not American, but surely that's a much better fight than either this one alluded to in the article or even Plant-Dirrell. Probably will get buried low down on the card though.
                It say in the article that it’s slated for the PPV portion. Probably the second bout with Rodriguez-Russell opening the card & Plant-Dirrell in the co.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilliantAJ View Post
                  Matias versus Ponce should should turn out to be the most electrifying fight on the whole card, ending with a stunning knockout of Ponce by Matias.
                  Matias is a fighting dynamo in the 140 pound division, who'll become the IBF Champion on 10/15/2022, and will then defend it against the best in the division.
                  His immense punching power, sturdy chin, and steam roller like will lead him to a great championship reign, with many memorable victories yet to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

Matias versus Ponce should should turn out to be the most electrifying fight on the whole card, ending with a stunning knockout of Ponce by Matias.
                    Matias is a fighting dynamo in the 140 pound division, who'll become the IBF Champion on 10/15/2022, and will then defend it against the best in the division.
                    His immense punching power, sturdy chin, and steam roller like will lead him to a great championship reign, with many memorable victories yet to come.
                    Love the fight. Ponce was great against Ritson, and I haven't got to see much of Matias yet. Hope it delivers

Comment

Working...
                    X