Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo on Facing the Winner of Bivol-Ramirez: I Don't Want to Fight Mexicans; If Bivol Wins, I Want Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is so ****ing dumb.

Comment

ginger doesnt want to fight anyone who looks like him, oh wait
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

This I'm not going to fight other Mexicans is getting old really quick. I will not give him a pass if he doesn't take on Benavides and most likely lose a ton of fans if he continues this dialogue. I mean if he beats GGG, and Ramirez beats Bivol, realistically who is he going to fight? It better be Charlo at that point because anyone else would be a complete waste of time, By the way Canelo, lucky for you Benavides is American and you had no problem fighting Angulo, Gomez, Lopez ect ect. So let's get off the high horse and fight Benavides.....

Comment

This made sense when Canelo was one of the only Mexican champions north of middleweight.
          Now that more Mexicans are coming,
          he's going to have to suck it up and fight his fellow countrymen.
          LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas likes this.

Comment

gingers got more red lines than he has red hairs
            charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Fine, ginger, you will get another beating by Bivol.

Comment

This is just unheard of and unbelievable. What if Chavez said this? Sanchez? Humberto Gonzales? You won’t even hear Mexican American fighters talking like this. Would DLH have ever said it? Canelo needs to fade from the scene, boxing would be better off without him. Can you imagine if Ali, Tyson, Marciano, Holyfield, Tunney, Johnson, Jones Jr, etc etc had said “I don’t want to fight any Americans”???!!
                Last edited by Oldskoolg; 08-30-2022, 03:01 PM.

Comment

If that aint some bullsh.it

Comment

And by the way, he wants no part of Bivol ever again

Comment

Canelo has always been a diva but this takes the biscuit , Mexicans love to fight whoever when ever ....very odd statement .

Comment

Working...
                      X