Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia: Anthony Joshua Should Have Started His Pressure Earlier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Mate all these fighters you have mentioned are inconsistent. When I say inconsistent, I am talking about their form, work ethic, attitude and desire to be in the game.

I will reiterate once again? Anthony Joshua is going to out last all these top fighters from his generation 'Not the guys up and coming, I am talking about the fighters who came through the ranks with him' He will out last them, Ruiz Junior has already dropped away.

Make that third Ruiz Junior vs Joshua fight, and I believe Joshua will beat him down as if Ruiz Junior stole his pack launch.
    Tyson Fury is inconsistent in his attitude, work ethic and conditioning from fight to fight. If Fury suffers one loss, I am unsure how he will cope with such a impact.

I have always compared Tyson Fury to Prince Naseem Hamed, once these guys get beat 'They are so insulted, they may lose all passion for the game'.

Plus factor in that Fury, has already climbed his Everest 'Nothing ever tops beating Wladimir Kiltschko'.

Only Usyk is consistent with his conditioning, but I sense he wants out of he game once he gets past Fury 'If he gets past Fury'.

On the sly, people know what I am saying is correct. They know Fury is 1 fight away from wanting out the game. They know all these guys are inconsistent.

Even Joe Joyce is inconsistent with his conditioning.

For all the mocking Joshua gets, the man has near psychopathic work ethic. If his attitude was transported into Tyson Fury, it would ether transcend Tyson Fury into unseen limits of violence or completely break him.

Tyson Fury is a professional athlete, world heavyweight Champion. Who before the Wilder II fight, Fury during a live ESPN broadcast? Had to let all the viewers know that he had made sacrifices for his up and coming fight 'Those sacrifices he was talking about, was that he had cut back on drinking diet cokes or coca cola'.

That is completely pathetic, and you know it.

Note: People must understand, people and fighters like Anthony Joshua are not just going to disappear. You people don't know anybody like him, never mind the people you pine over in your local commercial gym, Joshua is not completely normal. Give it a few weeks, and he is going to be back in the gym, he is going to be back obsessing over Uysk, Fury, and all the other top fighters and contenders out there 'He is to his credit going to be obsessing on how to improve' that's just how it is.

Dude, "big and strong" Anthony Joshua has humiliating losses to two smaller men. His stock is firmly trending downwards.

Quercusalba Quercusalba likes this.

Comment

I can only imagine what would happen if it was Tyson Fury landing those punchers to Joshua's head and body in the 12th when Joshua was just eating them.Tyson Fury would have a field day with Joshua for that I have no doubt.
      Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Joshua is not going away mate. This is something in the aftermath, people don't want to talk about.

Joshua has not sustained a loss, that is horrific enough and brutal enough for him to disappear out of the game.

Uysk has to beat these guys at heavyweight, then get out of the game. Because these will figure him out.

You will be surprised how quick things can change, how quick people can change.

If Joshua gets a few top wins, the threat at attacking the Heavyweight title will start all over again.

That is just how the game works. And if Usyk is still knocking about, I am 100% sure Joshua will have no hesitation in taking the 3rd fight.

Lets be real, it was not a brutal fight for Joshua 'But that was what people where anticipating'.

Far from it.

———-
        I thought you meant they fight a 3rd time right away. You are absolutely right. I don’t think AJ is done either. AJ can and should fight a couple of times to get the cobwebs out and then try again.
        As much as I am not a big fan of AJ, I think he beats Joyce by KO plus any other heavyweight not named Fury or Wilder.

The problem is, that scenario is most likely not going to happen. Fury will fight Usyk and beat him decisively. Fury’s options after that will be very limited. Either a money fight with AJ in which he KO’s AJ or a fight with Joyce in which he also bears him. If he fights both, there is literally no one else to fight after.
        Unless of course the losers start fighting each other which brings in the other problem - Wilder.
        Wilder KO’s both AJ and Usyk

As weak as this HW era is, there are so many intriguing matchups and anyone can get beat except Fury.

Comment

Mate all these fighters you have mentioned are inconsistent. When I say inconsistent, I am talking about their form, work ethic, attitude and desire to be in the game.

I will reiterate once again? Anthony Joshua is going to out last all these top fighters from his generation 'Not the guys up and coming, I am talking about the fighters who came through the ranks with him' He will out last them, Ruiz Junior has already dropped away.

Make that third Ruiz Junior vs Joshua fight, and I believe Joshua will beat him down as if Ruiz Junior stole his pack launch.
          Tyson Fury is inconsistent in his attitude, work ethic and conditioning from fight to fight. If Fury suffers one loss, I am unsure how he will cope with such a impact.

I have always compared Tyson Fury to Prince Naseem Hamed, once these guys get beat 'They are so insulted, they may lose all passion for the game'.

Plus factor in that Fury, has already climbed his Everest 'Nothing ever tops beating Wladimir Kiltschko'.

Only Usyk is consistent with his conditioning, but I sense he wants out of he game once he gets past Fury 'If he gets past Fury'.

On the sly, people know what I am saying is correct. They know Fury is 1 fight away from wanting out the game. They know all these guys are inconsistent.

Even Joe Joyce is inconsistent with his conditioning.

For all the mocking Joshua gets, the man has near psychopathic work ethic. If his attitude was transported into Tyson Fury, it would ether transcend Tyson Fury into unseen limits of violence or completely break him.

Tyson Fury is a professional athlete, world heavyweight Champion. Who before the Wilder II fight, Fury during a live ESPN broadcast? Had to let all the viewers know that he had made sacrifices for his up and coming fight 'Those sacrifices he was talking about, was that he had cut back on drinking diet cokes or coca cola'.

That is completely pathetic, and you know it.

Note: People must understand, people and fighters like Anthony Joshua are not just going to disappear. You people don't know anybody like him, never mind the people you pine over in your local commercial gym, Joshua is not completely normal. Give it a few weeks, and he is going to be back in the gym, he is going to be back obsessing over Uysk, Fury, and all the other top fighters and contenders out there 'He is to his credit going to be obsessing on how to improve' that's just how it is.

Frank Bruno "lasted" too, and he will only out last Wilder if he avoids him./

Comment

If the third fight happens, Anthony Joshua is only going to fight a even better fight. I respect Usyk, I rate him as a fighter 'But guess what? If the third is made, I think plenty of people would be backing Joshua again to win.

Usyk did nothing different from the first fight, in my opinion he did not improve from the first fight. Usyk did not pick up where he left off, he did not do what Fury did vs Wilder II.

It was Joshua who fought a better fight and improved. He handled the pace better, was more composed under attack 'Ended the fight on his feet and not as fatigued'.

And out of the two fighters, it was Joshua who hurt Usyk the most repeatedly. To the body and up-top.

Usyk just edged the fight with better all round boxing skills, better Jab, better creativity, better variation and endurance.

If Joshua had a true solid heavyweight Jab, the entire dynamic of the fight changes. He can pace himself better, and pick and chose where he exerts violent attacks in a more precised calculated manner.

I have reviewed the fight, and re-watched the fight. My initially reaction was that, Joshua did probably drop more rounds 'But as a whole, holistically the fight was more closely contested'.

The fact of the matter is, Joshua was not beaten up. For all the mocking and gloating people throw his way, the man has hardly ever been beaten up inside the boxing ring. Which is strange, because he does lack some basic skills in my opinion 'Like a solid Jab, Inside fighting skills and the ability to tie up a opponent and wrestle'.

Tyson Fury has sat back and watched essentially both Derek Chisora and Anthony Joshua develop the blue print on how to beat Usyk.

Usyk does not like body punches, it has been a long time since I have seen a top elite level fighter 'React so vividly to being ****** to the body'. I don't even think Joshua hit him low, he hit him on the side of the hip 'That is not super low'. Joshua should of carried on ****ing away, I know Tyson Fury would etc.

Usyk in my opinion, needs to beat these guys in the Heavyweight division and get out 'Because they will figure him out'.

I actually think Anthony Joshua, is figuring Usyk out 'As well as figuring himself out'.

That can be the only conclusion to the action, Joshua is figuring Usyk out.

Usyk for all his skills, has no inside game, and does not have the power to change a fight in a instant. Both Haye & Holyfield had those abilities in varying degree's.

Uysk is not going to beat Fury, with the tactics he showed vs Joshua. I think inside game, is going to be a extremely influential variable as to who wins the fights between Fury vs Usyk.

I have always stated that? The upper limits of Usyk's abilities are unknown, vs Fury he may have to reveal more etc.
            Third fight? How many chances does AJ ****ing need? He was beaten 10-2 and 9-3

Comment

Working...
            X